Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Richardson's son is dead

47 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sad news, I honestly had no idea Jon was even sick... RIP. 

Posted · Report post

Cancer strikes the Panthers' family again.  F U cancer.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cancer needs to get cancer.

RIP Jon and condolences to the entire Richardson family

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wow... Sad news. Cancer sucks. RIP Jon.

Posted · Report post

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Richardson family.

Hope the team and ownership dedicate this season to his memory and it keeps us going strong all season long. I want the players to make this season memorable for Mr. Richardson.

Could not have said my exact sentiments better. Prayers to the Richardson family.

Posted · Report post

Thats one disease that I truly hate. It took my father's life and now my sister is battling it. Its tough to witness someone fight through that disease. I hate to hear of anyone's death. I send my prayers and condolences up for the Richardson family. Hang in there Big Cat

Posted · Report post

Having survived lymphoma twiice, I can tell you that it is hard on the family. Mr. Richardson and his extended family have been through a lot, as has his son.  Winning will not bring anyone back or cure a disease, but it could help the Richardson family deal with the agony by giving them a pleasant escape.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I can't imagine having to bury any of my kids, no matter their age.

That said, thoughts and prayers with the Richardsons and the extended Panthers family...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers with the Richardsons.

Posted · Report post

I cannot imagine a greater pain than having to bury your own child.  My great grandmother lived to be 100 and outlived all but one of her children.  There was one two month span where she buried three of them (my grandmother included).  She just kept sobbing, "No parent should outlive their children."  It was one of the hardest things to watch in my life and I wasn't even a parent then.

God be with the Richardson family through this time.

Posted · Report post

Damn! RIP

Posted · Report post

i watched my mother bury my little brother when he was 17 ( i was 20) ... now with 2 daughters of my own i cant imagine how it was for her and how Jerry must feel right now...ive had a few choice words for JR from time to time as a lot of people on here have..but.. now more than ever this team needs to keep pounding for the big cat!... RIP