Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

970 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I voted. our uniforms are pretty.

fucking awesome

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Prepare your anus, Chargers.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lol here we go.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The "official" thread is the one with an actual link in the OP. Not the thread somebody prematurely made so they could be first.

Posted · Report post

Put the voting link in the OP!!

Posted · Report post

we need a linkkkk

Posted · Report post

Round 5 isn't open yet, so no link has been set up yet.

When it opens, I'll put it in there.

Posted · Report post

http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni

It'll be whenever round 4 closes on that same link. Practice your voting by putting us up a few hundred thousand more. ;)

Posted · Report post

Put the voting link in the OP!!

Agreed.  Notice as how NFL.com and Damnmyslut realizes they have awoken a giant that was sleeping, they have removed the contest from their front page.

We are about to go Medieval on your ass Damnaslit.

My son votes tomorrow from 0930 hrs until I get home at 1730...his choice, not mine.  He is 12 years old. Even he realizes the disrespect.  We will not apologize for being "new".  We will not apologize for being "a team".

Schit on a group of people long enough, hard enough, blatantly enough and consistently enough and eventually they will band together and become one and fuck you up.

You shit on the wrong group Dameshreck.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm off tomorrow and I think I'm gonna have a lazy day since I worked 6-2 and then went fishing from 4-9 tonight all on 2 hours of sleep.

So I'll be voting a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Agreed. Notice as how NFL.com and Damnmyslut realizes they have awoken a giant that was sleeping, they have removed the contest from their front page.

We are about to go Medieval on your ass Damnaslit.

My son votes tomorrow from 0930 hrs until I get home at 1730...his choice, not mine. He is 12 years old. Even he realizes the disrespect. We will not apologize for being "new". We will not apologize for being "a team".

Schit on a group of people long enough, hard enough, blatantly enough and consistently enough and eventually they will band together and become one and fug you up.

You poo on the wrong group Dameshreck.

Your son might very well be the most diehard 12-year-old Panthers fan in the world. But there is no way he would spend a summer day voluntarily clicking a vote button for 8 hours straight to win a meaningless contest without some sort of coercion from his father.
1 person likes this