• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-Ther

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

If only this contest is a symbolism of our season

Hopefully so.  If everything comes together - like it has failed to do the past two seasons - then we have the potential to be one hell of a team.

I would laugh out loud if we got him to say " well you the fans have decided that the greatest uniform of all time is the 2012 Carolina panthers all black alternate only worn once" that would make my day

I would laugh out loud if we got him to say " well you the fans have decided that the greatest uniform of all time is the 2012 Carolina panthers all black alternate only worn once" that would make my day

Hopefully it will motivate the panthers to wear them every time we wear black tops

Hopefully it will motivate the panthers to wear them every time we wear black tops

Hopefully we play better in them this year then we did against Denver

Hopefully we play better in them this year then we did against Denver

Good thing is...they can't play much worse..

Good thing is...they can't play much worse..

Defense played well, the offense, not so much.

We are running at about 50 votes every 15 sec. KEEP POUNDING GUYS! We might just hit 500,000 this round.

Scratch that... I just clocked us at 20 votes per second. Don't let up, PantherNation!

think about how the players are gonna feel if we win this too. if they find out about it. they are rocking the greatest uniforms in nfl history!

I just checked around the other team's forums.  I swear the Huddle has to be the most active fan forum out there