Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

970 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh, it's seems to have been a false alarm. . .we're comfortably around 90k votes ahead again. . .such a healthy margin. . .must have been a server delay :)

NFL.com sucks.

Posted · Report post

nfl_data_71913_1047.JPG

If the voting trend remains the same, we are looking at 700,000+ votes by the end Round 5 !

nfl_data_71913_1047_trend.JPG

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Smitty and Dameshek are actually pretty tight. Steve frequents Dave's podcasts.

and he probably looks at steve and goes "man i wish you'd play for one of the bigger teams"

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

carp24000, on 19 Jul 2013 - 8:13 PM, said:snapback.png

Welp he replied to my tweet....WTF is he doing allowed to bang the drum?!?!?!

carp24000, on 19 Jul 2013 - 8:13 PM, said:snapback.png

Dave Dameshek @Dameshek 1h

@MarkACarpenter @Panthers Already helped DeAngelo's mom do it last season - great time!

I am tired, I have been partaking in the consumption of adult, liquid libation, my hand hurts and my vision is blurry.  But I swear to God, when I first read this above I thought Dameshek was implying he had banged DeAngelo's mom.  I had to read it twice to make sure it wasn't an innuendo.

DAMN!  That was an fucked up 10 seconds of confusion.  If I had been right, we would have broken the million vote mark.

I will still piss on your virtual grave Dameshiit.

<back to voting>

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

and he probably looks at steve and goes "man i wish you'd play for one of the bigger teams"

He totally slurps him when he's on and Smitty gives him hell. It's not the best way to spend an hour of your day unless your a Smitty junkie like myself.

Posted · Report post

I am tired, I have been partaking in the consumption of adult, liquid libation, my hand hurts and my vision is blurry. But I swear to God, when I first read this above I thought Dameshek was implying he had banged DeAngelo's mom. I had to read it twice to make sure it wasn't an innuendo.

DAMN! That was an fuged up 10 seconds of confusion. If I had been right, we would have broken the million vote mark.

I will still piss on your virtual grave Dameshiit.

It's not just you.....I'm stone cold sober and I thought the same thing. However, wanna trade blood/alcohol contents?

Posted · Report post

It's not just you.....I'm stone cold sober and I thought the same thing. However, wanna trade blood/alcohol contents?

Trade or compare?  I have had an Agave Wheat or 12.  Still wanna trade?  :beerhat:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I thought the same fucking thing.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Trade or compare? I have had an Agave Wheat or 12. Still wanna trade? :beerhat:

Nice...no comparison. I have 4 kids and the wife is at work. I'm therefore envious of your decreased judgement and slight loss of fine motor skills. Carry on, my friend

Posted · Report post

Nice...no comparison. I have 4 kids and the wife is at work. I'm therefore envious of your decreased judgement and slight loss of fine motor skills. Carry on, my friend

I've had one (kid, not beers).  I could not imagine four. Congratulations and best of luck friend.

He has been cleaning toilets and weeding mulch beds as many know around these parts.  I haven't had to break out the water board yet.

I did have to use bamboo under the toenails earlier but that was because of data usage concerning our Verizon account.

Are you voting while you are reading this?

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

What is with the Verizon thing?  WTF is that?

In my post the Verizon thing is underlined in blue and a link.

ZOD, you mother fucker, I should be able to type verizon without being used like some RGKnee whore.

Speaking of RGKnee and whores....

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The Chargers board is hysterical.

Some of my favorites:

No point to vote. Someone has hacked it or coordinated a mass effort to get the Panthers uni's number one. Not worth the time to combat imo.

You said it, and the video narrator intimated it- the Chargers throwbacks are number one.

#FALLBACK

it's rigged, period. Everyone on earth that knows anything about football knows WE have the best uniforms ever! Come on, even my dad whom is a Donkey fan says the chargers have the best uni's!!

MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD

Aesthetically (spelled correctly) speaking, silver, black, and blue is a butt-ugly color scheme. The Carolina Panthers throwback jerseys are throw away jerseys. They are best used for changing the motor oil on your car.
Aren't the real Panthers the Florida Panthers of the National Hockey League?
On the other hand, the original San Diego Charger jerseys are quite simply the best. The only people disliking the Chargers look are those who are trying real hard to hate on us. What other professional sports franchise is able to put its logo on the helmet, jersey and pants? I don't care what the redneck hackers in moonshine county do. We have ownage of the very finest jersey on the planet.

A member of the Fab Five giving us colour coordination tips?

These bums are SALTY. I guess Chargers fans just couldn't...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

......hack it. YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*goes back to left handed clicking*

4 people like this