Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-Ther

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

We aren't even cheating. The entire organized thing is legitimate clicks that fans are putting in. 

Ignore the douchebag. If the Panthers win this it's sending a message that are fans truly give a poo about the team.

i better post several times to make sure that everyone knows that i really don't care about something

Lmao your avatar guy is the coolest man ive ever seen on Tv.

Pie is not going to fix poo King

I don't care about fixing anything, when I see a good post, I pie it. 

Well I do pie stuff occasionally, that you got right.

^^it's better than talking about uniforms every post isn't it? :cool:

Nah, I love talking anything and everything Panthers. Even the uniforms. I consider it part of the business side of the franchise. How the team is perceived, the image that is presented, the general aesthetic that is on display, I consider all of that important. The all-black uni and the logo change are the first major changes this franchise has had to that aspect since it's inception and I adamantly support that. Shows that they can change with times to maintain their business moving forward, which an important aspect of keeping the franchise viable in the future.

Hell yeah I care about the uniforms. What kind of slack ass fan doesn't? 

:thumbsu:   :lolu:   funny how posters turn on one another when one doesn't agree with the other's opinion. I guess winning a beauty contest where people set up bots to vote is awesome!! 

zTJ8aJT.jpg

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dart