Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats To Start Re-Brand Immediately

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Kendall Gill also said that he will be there for opening night and jokingly said he was going to make a comeback for one game.

Posted

I wonder if we will have a Buzz City alternate jersey like Rip City and Portland. They seem to be pushing that Buzz City logo pretty hard and I for one happen to think it looks awesome.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kendall Gill put it best...

"The Bobcats are the adopted son, now the original son is coming back." 

No. The Bobcats are the bastard redhead stepson you beat half to death in a drunken fit of rage every other night.

2 people like this

Posted

I wonder if we will have a Buzz City alternate jersey like Rip City and Portland. They seem to be pushing that Buzz City logo pretty hard and I for one happen to think it looks awesome.

Those would be sick.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think we need an alt jersey that copies UNC.

Because fug duke, that's why.

Posted

I think we need an alt jersey that copies UNC.

Because fug duke, that's why.

As a UNC fan I like it. But seeing as how Duke fans are in the Hornets market, that would be stupid.

Posted

As a UNC fan I like it. But seeing as how Duke fans are in the Hornets market, that would be stupid.

New Jersey is in the Hornet's market?

1 person likes this

Posted

Have to agree with Uncle...

I'd also like to see an alternate UNC blue Hornets jersey, but it's not a wise business decision when you have Duke, NCSU, and WF fans in the market.

Posted

I have a feeling people are going to upset when they unveil the new look... hopefully they don't butcher it.

It's clearly going to be Purple and Carolina Blue instead of Teal... not too keen on that... 

Posted

The blue is not Carolina blue... It's a shade of blue and teal, but definitely not UNC blue.

Posted

I am a State fan, but I don't want red in the Hornets uniform. This team needs to unite all the fan bases of all our schools and not alienate anyone. I heard several sports reporters say tonight that it would be a mistake to go away from the teal and purple and I agree. 

Posted

I'm a UNC fan and I don't want Carolina blue in them either. If they made an alternate like the other poster mentioned with Buzz City as the logo, I would be all for Carolina blue or a shade of blue to be the accent color.

I think they are trying to just keep everyone guessing...

I could honestly see them making the alternate with Buzz City accented with Carolina blue and the home and away jersey's still using purple and teal.