Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets concept thread

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Post all your concepts or what u would like to see.

Below is a court that looks pretty awesome to me. Of course change the half court logo. But that right there is a winner to me

post-9612-0-71811400-1374310101_thumb.jp

3 people like this

Posted

Hah, I'm not gonna lie that would be pretty sick...

There is a lot of stuff going on there.

I'm guessing that the primary color will be purple though. I hope they go old school and fill in the entire space between the three point line. I don't know of any teams that do that now.

Posted

Yeah I agree that's alot going on but damn that's just simply beautiful.

Posted

If we're being realistic, I think we're looking at something like this... but with out the honey-comb.

CHARLOTTEHORNETS2012C_zpsa413f97e.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

If we're being realistic, I think we're looking at something like this... but with out the honey-comb.

CHARLOTTEHORNETS2012C_zpsa413f97e.jpg

Yeah it's def pretty cool. I love that specific color purple. Just think it makes the court look so much better.

Posted

Ok I saw this and I thought this was awesome...

Most people know that the Checkers and Hornets play in the same arena... So what if the Checkers decided to honor the return of the Hornets and wore something like this for one game...

checkerhornets-copy.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok I saw this and I thought this was awesome...

Most people know that the Checkers and Hornets play in the same arena... So what if the Checkers decided to honor the return of the Hornets and wore something like this for one game...

checkerhornets-copy.jpg

That would be really cool of them. Pretty neat

Posted

I'm interested in what the logo will look like...

I hope it's not purple and white lol.

Posted

I just noticed that the current blue/teal that everyone is seeing is the same blue/teal that New Orleans was using... Would everyone be okay with that color, but changing the navy to purple?

neworleanshornets.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I just noticed that the current blue/teal is the same blue/teal that New Orleans was using... Would everyone be okay with that color, but changing the navy to purple?

neworleanshornets.gif

I know I would be ok with it. I'm sure everyone will accept what happens and love it. I just honestly think it looks so much better with purple and teal. I honestly think they have no clue what they gonna use.

It just depends on time. And I didnt realize how close it was until u just posted that.

Posted

I saw they were having a competition but never saw the results, thanks for the link.