Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets concept thread

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Please no.

minus the yellow and bringing back the purple and lighting up the blue a little.  similar to the buzz city logo.

Posted

The BBTB website has a poll asking about color preferences. 

Posted

Good find.

Posted

Thanks man...now if I could only figure out how to correctly post links.  :growl:

Posted

Thanks FUG

1 person likes this

Posted

me 2

Posted

I expect to see them keep the original logo, maybe with a few minor tweaks and color changes.

If they were actually going to change things up, I thought this design was pretty sweet and unique

9017239875_f86c910d9a_z.jpg

Posted

This logo from BBTB is the worst to me. It seems like a little baby hornet not intimidating at all bp6ht-mcqae8ocm.jpg?w=300&h=225

1 person likes this

Posted

I expect to see them keep the original logo, maybe with a few minor tweaks and color changes.

If they were actually going to change things up, I thought this design was pretty sweet and unique

9017239875_f86c910d9a_z.jpg

I haven't liked any of the new ones, but this one is pretty cool and should be considered as an alternate.

Posted

I haven't liked any of the new ones, but this one is pretty cool and should be considered as an alternate.

This is the only new one that I think looks pretty cool. But in a way it looks like it's getting its hump on to the ball