Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Favorite comment on the Facebook post..."Panthers own this poll. 49ers fans... Shouldn't u have a Dolphins helmet on? GET SOME!!!! Panther Pride!!!!!".....that was simple but genius

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Sleep well my east coast friends. I'll do my best to hold it down. I'm drunk though. Severely drunk. Check, refresh, check refresh. I got dis.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

San Fran should be grateful we even let them play with the big kids for the final round. After we win can we spoil it for them and let them know the truth about why they're even in the finals?

Fukkkkk Dameshek
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Too bad most of the NFL will never know how/why we won this or why certain teams made it through certain days.

"Panther fans have no lives, blah blah blah"

We jumped to a lead of like 50,000 in all of 20 minutes. Twenty minutes. Get a clue hahaha.

Posted · Report post

Sleep well my east coast friends. I'll do my best to hold it down. I'm drunk though. Severely drunk. Check, refresh, check refresh. I got dis.

Hit that little red X in the upper left-hand corner! We don't need you clicking areas you need not be clicking. We'll take care of this, go sleep it off and start again tomorrow!  :thumbsu:

Edit: Right hand corner. I'm drinking too! maybe I nee to hit that red X!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Too bad most of the NFL will never know how/why we won this or why certain teams made it through certain days.

"Panther fans have no lives, blah blah blah"

We jumped to a lead of like 50,000 in all of 20 minutes. Twenty minutes. Get a clue hahaha.

All they have to do is mobilize and vote and form a unique solidarity. Bless the huddle.

Posted · Report post

Hit that little red X in the upper left-hand corner! We don't need you clicking areas you need not be clicking. We'll take care of this, go sleep it off and start again tomorrow! :thumbsu:

Thanks but fuck that poo! I'm voting until I pass out. My motor skills are top notch.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

So I went to go vote after leaving this thread open (it was page 19).

I came back and voted (Panthers 433100 - 46006 49ers) and see this thread on page 39.

I <3 you gaiz

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Panther fans ain't nothin to fug with! Panther fans ain't nothin to fug with!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

These voting threads should all be combined into one thread in the HOF

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Now...if we can only get BoA this rowdy we would be doing something....GO PANTHERS!
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is mo'fuccing #panthernation, this ain't just #pantherregion. Gonna wreck it from the beautiful Whale's Vagina I live in.
2 people like this