Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redbuddha

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Okay so... in the comments a guy is trying to claim that CP8798 was telling people how to cheat.. He even has a screenshot.. but I looked and the post never existed. I think it's photoshopped.

It's not even about the uniforms. It's about dameshiit and trolling the 49ers into victory over the ravens. hahaha. And most importantly, a unified fanbase with a clear message: panther fans ain't nothin to fug with! (Please BofA, make that a chant this season)

Response to the charts:

Niners Nation @NinersNation 40s

@CarolinaVeins Ran out of energy on this topic yesterday

1 person likes this

800k!

bagodouche.jpg

4 people like this

The other response to the charts:

Cat Scratch Reader @CatScratchReadr 1m

@carolinaveins Never said you were "cheating". Cheating would imply breaking of rules, when there are no rules to break.

Rome @CarolinaVeins 2m

@CatScratchReadr But we never used bots....just dedication to the team. Stop siding with the enemy

Cat Scratch Reader @CatScratchReadr 1m

@carolinaveins Not siding with "the enemy". Just shared my opinion that something seemed out of kilter. If it's legit, it's legit.

Excellent timing

I wanna know if Panthers fans are cheating (so I guess my like 30-40 votes in all the rounds can be taken off for my 'cheating' by voting a couple times a day when I'd remember to vote), why are people ignoring the 600+ THOUSAND votes the Chargers got last round?

I wanna know if Panthers fans are cheating (so I guess my like 30-40 votes in all the rounds can be taken off for my 'cheating' by voting a couple times a day when I'd remember to vote), why are people ignoring the 600+ THOUSAND votes the Chargers got last round?

weird...

You know what guys, I've been at this since we all started getting this thing together. I've voted so much I no longer have nerve response from my finger tips. Our lead is substantial, if I may I'm going to retire from the process, crack a beer and reflect on what an amazing experience this has been.

I would like to thank God for without him none of this is possible. I'd like to thank NFL.com and Dave Dameshek for this opportunity to totally bend you to our will. Also, thanks to the Panthers and their awesomest uniforms.

Finally, I want to praise and thank all of my compatriots at the Huddle. We are all brothers now. We have been welded together by this great experience and we now know through this seemingly meaningless catalyst that Panther Nation is nothing to fug with. Continue on in my absence and know that I am with you in spirt.

KEEP CALM AND VOTE ON!!

KEEP POUNDING!!

4 people like this

If nfl.com tries to take this away from us the hell that will be brought upon them will be immense.