Photo
- - - - -

what are some good places to watch a panthers game in wilmington?/fug the redskins and their fans

Best Answer KJ89, 21 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

fug your brother in law. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#61 Doughboy88

Doughboy88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

The husk should be a gold mine bar this year. Love that place.. Very comfortable, solid drink selections, many big screens, and badass hot dogs. May check a couple games there..

#62 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

How many Huddler's parents live in Wilmington?  

#63 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,015 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

I will have my bar/garage done by then.  You are welcome to come.

Should have the hardwoods down by this time next month, and the 60 on the wall.  The custom bar may not be completely done, but the draft beer will be flowing.

Will probably smoke a boston butt, and grill some sausages and brats.

I pay for the cabs to get people home.

#64 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

How many Huddler's parents live in Wilmington?

Mine do. I was there from '75 thru '93 then I had to set sail into this big bad world. I love getting back. Was there over the weekend. Had my customary J Michaels Phily Deli chicken Phily with cheese, onions, and shrooms.

Oh yea, forgot to mention.
PARKING AT WRIGHTSVILLE SUCKS MOVE BACK TO OHIO AND NEW YORK YOU DAMN YANKEES!!!

#65 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,455 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

I will have my bar/garage done by then. You are welcome to come.

Should have the hardwoods down by this time next month, and the 60 on the wall. The custom bar may not be completely done, but the draft beer will be flowing.

Well, looks like I won't be home after all PhillyB

#66 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,791 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

Everyone meet at the Fuzz's house!

#67 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,015 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

Come on!

Should be a poo show.....I'm taking that Monday off.

#68 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

Welp, making a trip to Wilmo opening day.

#69 CashNewton22

CashNewton22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Not saying it isn't, I just don't live there anymore. Moved away for college in '93 and used to hit the bars downtown when I'd come home for break.

I got you bro. And it's definitely still fun. You know the girls are still just as if not more beautiful.

#70 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

I got you bro. And it's definitely still fun. You know the girls are still just as if not more beautiful.

I've always argued that the girls in Wilmington, NC and Oxford, MS can compete with girls from anywhere else on this planet.

#71 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

I miss being down in Wilmington. Ever since my grandparents passed I have no reason to be down there but I've always thought the nicest people on the planet are from wilmington

#72 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,252 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

I will have my bar/garage done by then.  You are welcome to come.

Should have the hardwoods down by this time next month, and the 60 on the wall.  The custom bar may not be completely done, but the draft beer will be flowing.

Well, looks like I won't be home after all PhillyB

Come on!

Should be a poo show.....I'm taking that Monday off.

if you fugers wanna do it i'm down, i'll bring a bottle of peru's finest pisco and some stogies.

#73 Redskins75

Redskins75

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Are you asking about the Redskins games? Get the fug out. Go find some racist forum to discuss the racist team nickname and your cheating, media-made QB.

And you know what team Cam has never had to pout about? Your fuging Redskins. Cam is 2-0 against your punk asses.

What are they gonna change the name to anyway? Probably some bullshit like the Fighting Red Arrows. Suck a dick Redskin fans.

fug you.  I'm not some cheap ass, I get NFL Sunday Ticket every year to watch the Redskins games.  Read what I said, I stated that I watch the Panthers play when the Skins aren't on at the same time.  I also stated that as a fan of the NFL I like to watch the 4pm games on Fox 18 after both our teams play.

It's a pretty simple question to comprehend, assuming you made it past the 7th grade in school before dropping out.  Now with Fox 18 gone, no local fox affiliate, are the Panther games going to be televised on another station and/or will they only be watchable with NFL Sunday Ticket (assuming blackout rules will no longer apply).

I've never understood why Panther fans hate the Redskins so much, it really makes no sense considering the vast majority of "fans" probably pulled for the Redskins prior to the Panthers joining the league.  And I'm sorry, unless you were age 10 when the Panthers played the first game, you aren't a real Panthers fan.

You either pulled for another team then switched over like bandwagon fans do, which means your poo.  I go to a couple of Panthers games every year and its the most pathetic fan base I've ever witnessed in all of professional sports.  ZERO loyalty when you guys start losing, which you do every year, and I can walk up to the fuging gate and pretty much get a ticket for $5 bucks.  

For the record, I don't hate the Panthers, I wish them the best when they aren't playing my Redskins because keeping professional football in Charlotte is important to the city and its fans as well as all NFL fans.  

#74 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,866 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

It's a pretty simple question to comprehend, assuming you made it past the 7th grade in school before dropping out. Now with Fox 18 gone, no local fox affiliate, are the Panther games going to be televised on another station and/or will they only be watchable with NFL Sunday Ticket (assuming blackout rules will no longer apply).

It still thinks we're going to answer it's question.

#75 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,252 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

fug you.  I'm not some cheap ass, I get NFL Sunday Ticket every year to watch the Redskins games.  Read what I said, I stated that I watch the Panthers play when the Skins aren't on at the same time.  I also stated that as a fan of the NFL I like to watch the 4pm games on Fox 18 after both our teams play.

It's a pretty simple question to comprehend, assuming you made it past the 7th grade in school before dropping out.  Now with Fox 18 gone, no local fox affiliate, are the Panther games going to be televised on another station and/or will they only be watchable with NFL Sunday Ticket (assuming blackout rules will no longer apply).

I've never understood why Panther fans hate the Redskins so much, it really makes no sense considering the vast majority of "fans" probably pulled for the Redskins prior to the Panthers joining the league.  And I'm sorry, unless you were age 10 when the Panthers played the first game, you aren't a real Panthers fan.

You either pulled for another team then switched over like bandwagon fans do, which means your poo.  I go to a couple of Panthers games every year and its the most pathetic fan base I've ever witnessed in all of professional sports.  ZERO loyalty when you guys start losing, which you do every year, and I can walk up to the fuging gate and pretty much get a ticket for $5 bucks.  

For the record, I don't hate the Panthers, I wish them the best when they aren't playing my Redskins because keeping professional football in Charlotte is important to the city and its fans as well as all NFL fans.  

guess what

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.