#46 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Yeah I still haven't seen any Duke or State players photoed with Fats and I am not aware of any rentals for Duke or State players. There are also no parking tickets in those rentals on the Duke or State campus. Do you know how many of Fats rentals got parking tickets on unc's campus?

There you go, playing all high and mighty when evidence was just put right in front of you that a former football player was involved with Fats.

There were rumors from the employees at Hertz that Desmond Scott and C.J. Leslie both may have received cars from Fats.

All I am saying is you might want to chill out before you know all the facts...

#47 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

There you go, playing all high and mighty when evidence was just put right in front of you that a former football player was involved with Fats.

There were rumors from the employees at Hertz that Desmond Scott and C.J. Leslie both may have received cars from Fats.

All I am saying is you might want to chill out before you know all the facts...

Yes Desmond Scott should have a talking to but I haven't seen him in any rentals or breaking other NCAA rules. He shouldn't be hanging around with felons.

#48 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

How many of Fats rentals got tickets with unc players behind the wheel? How many of Fats rentals got tickets with Duke or state players behind the wheel? How many on Fats rentals got parking tickets on unc's campus? How many of Fats rentals got parking tickets on Duke or state's campus?

#49 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,527 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

None of them should, but there still just kids looking for a good time and to be fair most of the guys are good friends with each (i.e. Harrison and Kyrie). It's the fans that take it too far.

I'm just saying that it is a wise decision to let this play out out before jumping to conclusions.

We know that NCAA rules were violated, now we need to let the NCAA do their work and investigate.

#50 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

Deflecting!!!

#51 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

Its okay bcd, I'm sure you will get that sand out of your vagina eventually

#52 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

Its okay bcd, I'm sure you will get that sand out of your vagina eventually

And maybe you unc fans will get your heads out of the sand eventually. It's those pesky facts that always get in the way for you heels fans.

#53 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

Why, I dont care if he hangs out with felons.  You're the one who thinks that any player who ever contacted "fats" should be suspended indefinitely (except for the dook player of course)

#54 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Why, I dont care if he hangs out with felons.  You're the one who thinks that any player who ever contacted "fats" should be suspended indefinitely (except for the dook player of course)

Why don't you quote where I said anything close to that?  Oh that's right you're a heels fan you just make $h!t up.

#55 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

That's completely irrational and idiotic!

#56 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

That's completely irrational and idiotic!

Why?  College sports are a joke, they only exist because the NFL and NBA would rather outsource their player development than pay to set up minor leagues or youth teams

I dont resent the kids for getting what they can out of it.  In PJ's case, he should have gone pro if he really wanted money and cars, but whatever.  Its his decision, we will see how it works out for him

#57 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

Why don't you quote where I said anything close to that?  Oh that's right you're a heels fan you just make $h!t up.

Well you didnt say exactly that, but hey you post so much bullshit its hard to get through it all

That's not enough to say you guys who are hanging with Fats and taking gifts are suspended until further notice? That's been the problem with unc, they don't put there foot down and clean up the mess they simply want to put a rug over it. Look at what Duke did with lacrosse, they shut the whole program down when those allegations came out because the integrity of the institution is greater than a sport.

#58 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

Well you didnt say exactly that, but hey you post so much bullshit its hard to get through it all

Okay block me bro, you don't have to read what I post if you think it's bullshit.  I said they should be suspended for taking impermissible benefits which is an NCAA violation and can get the WHOLE team in trouble.  But yeah just go ahead and say that I said everybody that has ever hung out with Fats should be suspended.  Idiotic!!

#59 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Okay block me bro, you don't have to read what I post if you think it's bullshit.  I said they should be suspended for taking impermissible benefits which is an NCAA violation and can get the WHOLE team in trouble.  But yeah just go ahead and say that I said everybody that has ever hung out with Fats should be suspended.  Idiotic!!

And miss your crying about UNC every time a rumor comes out?  Not a chance

#60 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

And miss your crying about UNC every time a rumor comes out?  Not a chance

Then stop your bitching!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.