Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching preseason

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

#1 Who's "him"?

#2 what did he tell you "otherwise"?

Pasta padre and I just edited the post

Posted · Report post

Pasta padre and I just edited the post

I hope that works out for you. there's no way in hell im trusting anything EA says. They weren't voted "Worst Company in America" 2 years in a row for nothing...

Posted · Report post

I hope that works out for you. there's no way in hell im trusting anything EA says. They weren't voted "Worst Company in America" 2 years in a row for nothing...

we'll see

Posted · Report post

Guys, it doesn't even matter, i am only talking about preseason, which isn't involved with Sunday Ticket.

Posted · Report post

Dpanther is right, think week 3 is nationally televised...

I'm fortunate here in VA Beach they show all 4 preseason games, not so much during the season as its Redskins country... But that's why I pay for SundayTicket...

Be easiest to check NFLNs schedule, usually about 2 weeks out....

Posted · Report post

Guys, it doesn't even matter, i am only talking about preseason, which isn't involved with Sunday Ticket.

See my earlier post.

Posted · Report post

You can see live and recorded preseason games on nfl.com for 20 bucks. Its a decent deal, plus going back and watching the games is nice.

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, avid reader, occasional poster.
I live in FL, and I am wondering about watching preseason.
Do you guys know if the tv schedule of when they will play our preseason games on nfl network is out?
Or should I get the preseason package?
Streaming options?
Thanks guys.

Where in florida are you?

Posted · Report post

This is my first season living outside the Carolinas. Already bought the preseason and game rewind for my iPad. Problem is, I wanted to play it over my projector, but you can't use airplay with these apps. Very disappointed.

Where in florida are you?

USMCpanther is in Lakeland, and I'm in Kissimmee, were going to meet up before the Tampa game. If you are headed to that one, PM me and we'll get a little tailgate going.

Posted · Report post

I'm in WPB as well!

Posted · Report post

I'm in WPB as well!

Wow, small world! What do you usually do for the games?  I usually go out to the bar when I do not have to work, be nice to hang out with some Carolina fans down here!

Posted · Report post

This is my first season living outside the Carolinas. Already bought the preseason and game rewind for my iPad. Problem is, I wanted to play it over my projector, but you can't use airplay with these apps. Very disappointed.

USMCpanther is in Lakeland, and I'm in Kissimmee, were going to meet up before the Tampa game. If you are headed to that one, PM me and we'll get a little tailgate going.

PM sent.