Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They see me trollin.... they hatin....

193 posts in this topic

Posted

in a furious rage this guy has spent the last 24 hours trying to track me down until he eventually found this thread

CANT LET THIS MONSTER GET AWAY WITH THIS TERRIBLE INJUSTICE!

lulz

1 person likes this

Posted

no you're right, we should applaud you for being so clever as to play on people's emotions with a puppy and try to defraud them of their hard earned money so you can sit around and do more stupid ass poo like this instead of getting a job and not being a drain upon both society and the mean iq of the nation.  bravo to you for excelling at being such an epic waste in society.  yay! you found love and acceptance among other asshats, they think you're soo fuging cool now! i'm sure that makes you feel especially good. and in it all, you did actually commit a crime in actually setting up a donation line, so now you're like super gangsta too!  man that street cred has to feel good, eh?  well done, douchebag! well done!

Posted

ROCKnTROLLA did it for the street cred?

llullz!

Posted

Da hommies in da hood gon be proud of the G for this one.

#StreetCred

Posted

oh crap I have YOLO! on my side

must have made a misstep somewhere

3 people like this

Posted

Clearly he was drunk posting, don't blame him tollingSAVEKIWItroll, blame it on the alcohol.

1 person likes this

Posted

TROLL_zps3e780439.png

Posted

ROCKnTROLLA did it for the street cred?

llullz!

insert whatever juvenile ass reason you want there if you don't like that one...campaigning for douche of the year award, rebel without a plause...whatevs

Posted

insert whatever juvenile ass reason you want there if you don't like that one...campaigning for douche of the year award, rebel without a plause...whatevs

Watch out we have a badass over here.

Posted

bitch alert 

2 people like this

Posted

that's right guys, keep stroking his........ego.  

Posted

no you're right, we should applaud you for being so clever as to play on people's emotions with a puppy and try to defraud them of their hard earned money so you can sit around and do more stupid ass poo like this instead of getting a job and not being a drain upon both society and the mean iq of the nation. bravo to you for excelling at being such an epic waste in society. yay! you found love and acceptance among other asshats, they think you're soo fuging cool now! i'm sure that makes you feel especially good. and in it all, you did actually commit a crime in actually setting up a donation line, so now you're like super gangsta too! man that street cred has to feel good, eh? well done, douchebag! well done!

"Tollin" the troll?