Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody ever try Herbalife shakes?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah the shakes work, all you have to do is eat right and exercise and you will drop the weight pretty fast.

I'm gonna order the whole kit next week for $180. I don't feel like wasting money paying $4 a day just to go to the shop which is 15 miles from where I stay.

How do they work? Eating right and excising alone will get you results. Do the shakes give you more energy or fill you up better than foods with the same amount of calories?

Posted

How do they work? Eating right and excising alone will get you results. Do the shakes give you more energy or fill you up better than foods with the same amount of calories?

Yeah you are answering your questions in your own post.

Exactly the shake give you energy to make you want to exercise, it also healthy than eating a regular meal.

While you are right eating healthy and exercising will get you results, however it will take longer to drop the weight. With the Herbalife plan it is a faster way to drop pounds.

Posted

Faster pound dropping isn't always the best road to take. Dropping pounds while maintaining or increasing lean muscle mass is more important than just dropping pounds.

Posted

Try icopro

Posted

If I am not mistaken it is just whey protien with some herbal energy boosts B-12 and such.