Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Update

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the update!

Posted

Just curious but where is Brockel seeing his time at, tight end or full back?

Posted

Having the pads on really benefits Star. If he cannot hit anyone he isnt going to beat them at this stage in his career. Finesse isn't his game. When the pads are on, he can bull rush and use those massive arms to toss aside his opponent. We will really get a sense of what Star is made of in the first pre-season game when he is suited up, fired up, and can hit someone who isn't on his team. 

2 people like this

Posted

Free AE!!

Posted

The offensive line really needs to be on point by season's open. That's the key to a fast start for us. I think the defense can hold their own but if the the line is not blocking well for Cam, prepare for another 1-3 September.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great Write Up, if you can do this for every training camp it would be awesome.

How did Hixon look btw, hardly any mention of him.

1 person likes this

Posted

This battle between Star and Amini is going to be the highlight of camp for me.

O-line is probably the biggest concern.

4 people like this

Posted

Good to see star rebound

Posted

Love to hear that about Barner! A lot of people were mad about the pick because it was another RB, but I knew how explosive he was and was surprised he was still there that late. Awesome news!

As far as the OL and DBs, hopefully this will convince Gettleman that we need to add some guys that are left out there... I know its one padded practice, but finish the deals with Wharton and Mikell, then look into help at CB.

Btw Zod, aside from almost being sacked a lot, how did Cam look?

Posted

The offensive line really needs to be on point by season's open. That's the key to a fast start for us. I think the defense can hold their own but if the the line is not blocking well for Cam, prepare for another 1-3 September.

Agreed.  Hopefully we pick at least a dependable backup or 2 on cheap 1 year deals other teams cuts.  We desperately need to be able to get yards on the ground and to protect Cam.  I wonder why it always takes our team so long for the Oline to get their poo together, even when we had talent all across it.

Posted

Great stuff Zod.

Teh Jimmeh!!!!!

One question... on the sacks... bad o-line play or great D-line play, or both?