Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Update

73 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't wait, Im gonna be heading down there Thrusday from Raleigh, first time at camp!

Take a hat, bug spray, and binoculars. Have fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anything about Smith?

Not sure why, but this is bothering me a bit.

Posted

Anything about Smith?

Not sure why, but this is bothering me a bit.

same ol smitty from what i've seen from reports out of TC. nothing to worry about unless you just want something to worry about. take no news as good news.

Posted

First thing I thought of when I saw the first Star pick was "talk to the hand bitch".

Posted

Interesting comment (I agree 100%) about Cam's maturity.  It is noticeable and it was needed.  So many people on here got mad and had hissy fits when I suggested (last year) that he needed to grow up.  Some held their breath in protest, while others trashed their parents' basement. 

I honestly believe that Cam is the reason we have not been repeating as a 2-14 team.  An immature Cam has been good for 4 wins a season, maybe 5.  A mature Cam who is a leader could get us to the playoffs. 

A mature Cam does not some how make Nakamura not suck ass and blow the game in ATL, nor does it stop the refs from cheating us out of the Dallas game or Smitty from slipping against Chicago.

But the fact that we have been lack luster the past 2 years does mean it's time for Cam and the team to get down to business.

Posted

same ol smitty from what i've seen from reports out of TC. nothing to worry about unless you just want something to worry about. take no news as good news.

Just have not heard much.  Tons about Ginn, LaFell, and the others, just not much news on SS.

Posted

Just have not heard much. Tons about Ginn, LaFell, and the others, just not much news on SS.

I take it as whats understood doesnt need to be explained.

2 people like this

Posted

Well, two straight days now that I've seen pix of AMINI kneeling down to STAR.

Have a feeling a lot of offensive linemen will be on their knees in front of Star, but who am I to judge what they're into?

4 people like this

Posted

we are not going beat da bucs or any other teams with good defensive lines if are online cant block.

Posted

A mature Cam does not some how make Nakamura not suck ass and blow the game in ATL, nor does it stop the refs from cheating us out of the Dallas game or Smitty from slipping against Chicago.

But the fact that we have been lack luster the past 2 years does mean it's time for Cam and the team to get down to business.

Maybe not, but a more mature captain of the offense could put us in a position where we're up by enough that those mistakes don't cost us the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

great pics of the Jerrys!

Posted

I asked a friend of who is at camp about Amini and he said it looked got clipped in the ankle on that play, but that Star had been winning their matchups more often than not.