• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Update - 7-30 - Improved Taste!

Tired arm leads to bad form no matter the sport. 

Soccer?

Oh I met Razeyfingers today. He got a seat in the VIP area. He probably got an autograph or two as well.

Not sure what to think of our run defense when I see that our suspect oline is opening up big holes

With two stud rookies at DT we can only assume it will improve each week. I can't tell you how excited I am for this defense.

Williams really has broken away from the TE pack a bit. Might be why they felt comfortable letting Rosario go today.

Please don't make me cum! Finally a red zone target. Get him the "jump ball" like Ryan to Gonzo, Brady to Gronk or Brees to Graham and we are golden!

Williams really has broken away from the TE pack a bit. Might be why they felt comfortable letting Rosario go today.

Do you legitimately think he can be an answer at #2 TE? Can he be a weapon? Do you think he's anywhere close to the talent of Greg Olsen?

Do you legitimately think he can be an answer at #2 TE? Can he be a weapon? Do you think he's anywhere close to the talent of Greg Olsen?

I definitely think he can be a #2 TE. He did really well in blocking drills today for pass protection. Will start a new thread on it.

I saw a lot of this today as well. Cam not following through on passes, bad form when he did have the room to put everything into the throw and stepping into it.

This is something that have worried me since day 1. Cam really needs to step it up and improve in some areas especially this. By now, you would expect Cam to have become a much better passer but he depends too much on his athleticism. Like you mentioned, not following through, bad form, throwing off the wrong foot, etc. He has to show that he's a "coachable" player i.e. Kuechly. If he doesn't improve, we're going to see some more bad passes like the one vs. Seattle.