Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Update - 7-30 - Improved Taste!

82 posts in this topic

not so sure I like the fact that Barner was holding his own against Luke.  cmon Luke!

i love it because luke's studliness is well documented and accepted. this can only mean good things for barner.

this is two big criticisms of barner addressed really well in a short amount of time. his running upright and blocking. i think he was well worth the pick even without those and would have been a very lethal weapon without them as well, but this only makes his pick more valuable.

1 person likes this

not so sure I like the fact that Barner was holding his own against Luke. cmon Luke!

A rookie runningback holding his own against the current defensive rookie of the year? Uh... I love it.

Shows me that Barner is already showing signs that he can contribute early if he keeps it up. Keep adding pieces to the puzzle.

i <3 zod

wait a second hixon got moose's old jersey number? how did i miss this?

This thread is less filling.  Or does it taste great?

It's neither. I usually don't drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. 

The lack of follow-through on Cam's throws today seems to support the notion that some arm fatigue has set in... that's usually the first thing to go when your arm is tired.

Shaun King said practice # 4/5 is usually when that shows up, so the timing of the day off tomorrow is perfect. 

2 people like this

These threads are awesome Zod.

Holy hell Brandon Williams. Dude is JACKED.

Holy hell Brandon Williams. Dude is JACKED.

i'm curious to see what he looks like after working with pro-level trainers for a couple years.

Why isn't Fua just automatically cut

2 people like this