Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Brandon Williams #2 TE?

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I was doing some reading on Mr. Williams and apparently Brandon was injured at Oregon on a 27 yard one handed grab.

Even when he gets hurt he does something amazing.

Speaking of amazing his numbers at Joilet were that of a division one wide receiver. I mean come on, 950 receiving yards for a tight end in college football is unheard of.

Posted

I can't wait to see what this guy does in preseason I'm really pulling for him to be the backup TE.

Posted

I noticed after watching the vid the next set of vids led to an episode of sports science!

Posted

Even when he gets hurt he does something amazing.

Steve smith broke his arm and finished the touchdown.

Posted

Steve smith broke his arm and finished the touchdown.

Yep, I remember that game against the Giants.

Posted

Zod if you are able to talk to players. You should tell b Williams we are rooting for him.

Posted

I met Williams back during mini-camp in the spring. I couldn't really see his physique because he was wearing his Oregon sweats. I just wanted to say 6'4" might be giving him a little.

Posted

I echo everyone's sentiments about his awesome potential.  But with the HGH talk recently I can't help but wonder, why is he so much more jacked than every other player?

Posted

I met Williams back during mini-camp in the spring. I couldn't really see his physique because he was wearing his Oregon sweats. I just wanted to say 6'4" might be giving him a little.

One of the posters (the one who took all the photos at Camp, with the poster), said he's "6'2" and 200lbs" himself. Well, if that's true, Williams certainly looked all of 6'4" then. 

Posted

I echo everyone's sentiments about his awesome potential. But with the HGH talk recently I can't help but wonder, why is he so much more jacked than every other player?

arrested-development.gif

3 people like this

Posted

I've been reading up on Williams' story a little bit. Very interesting to say the least. Hope he fulfills his dream and produces for the team this year

Posted

would much rather have him on the team then hartsock if it translate to the games what he is doing in practice. i like preseason games because  it showcases your depth.