Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swag's FanFest Recap

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Absolutely agree on Eric Washington. I went to a practice last week and he really impressed me. High intensity and the guys seem to have a lot of respect for him.

Posted

thanks forr the write up

nice report on Gary Williams (fwiw)

Posted

enjoyed the read,,,

Posted

Pie for your efforts! I agree with your take on Eric Washington, i think he is the best position coach we have. It will be a shame to some day see him go. Good to hear about Garry too. Cant wait for the first Preseason game!

Posted

At the end of the day I ready to see these guys hit some other guys besides their own team mates. I'm so ready for the preseason to begin this Friday against the Bears.

Posted

nice write-up thanks for letting us know what happen at Fan Fest.

Posted

Does Armanti look "better" or just typical camp heroics?  It seems like he does this every year but then completely disappears during the preseason and is rarely active during the season.

Posted

Armanti and Brandon Williams should be given the same test.  When the pads are on, and it's not your team-mate, how-do-you-do?

See you all on here next Friday.

Posted

Despite the 'mixed' reviews, I'm hopeful that Star will make a contribution this season. Thus far, it sounds like Short will possibly be giving opposing QBs fits all season long.

Posted

Despite the 'mixed' reviews, I'm hopeful that Star will make a contribution this season. Thus far, it sounds like Short will possibly be giving opposing QBs fits all season long.

To be fair we really don't need Star to come in and dominate as early as luke and cam did.  All Star needs to do is be big, strong, occupy blockers and get a little push on passing downs.  We are loaded with pass rushing talent, Star just needs to do dirty work for us.

2 people like this

Posted

FTR, the pick Cam threw, Smitty was the only receiver so of course Cam stared him down.