Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Took some pictures, and hung out with friends watching the team.

If anyone remembers "FastCat" here on the huddle, he and I were hanging out watching drills and Cam was right in front of us tossing the ball with a ball boy.

FastCat waves his arms like "over here Cam!" but nothing was said.

Next thing ya know the Ball come fly'n by my head into FastCat's hand's. Right from Cam!

Now, FastCat decides to try and make it back to Cam, and not the Ball boy... He tosses the ball and Cam puts his arms like "really? come on!" as the ball falls about 5 yards in front of his feet.

FastCat told cam he didn't loosen up his arm!

Attached File  tn_IMG_1161.jpg   375.37K   52 downloads

I posted my pictures here: Click for Pics

Hope you enjoy them.

#2 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

That's awesome I'm glad we have Cam as our QB I really don't know how many other QB would have did something like that.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,954 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

classic newts

#4 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

Haha that's awesome.

#5 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

I could die happy if cam ever threw me a football.

#6 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,608 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:33 AM

In all seriousness, cool story.................................…..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bro.

#7 chad

chad

Chop Suey Style

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

I apparently can't post, so sorry for hijacking the thread, but i have a question about traing camp. How does the team normally notify the public if camp time is altered due to weather?

#8 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

I apparently can't post, so sorry for hijacking the thread, but i have a question about traing camp. How does the team normally notify the public if camp time is altered due to weather?

Follow @panthers and @pantherspr on twitter

#9 chad

chad

Chop Suey Style

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

Ok, i already do that, so i will go with what i have.

#10 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

Yeah, a lot of times it is a last second decision to move to the gym where the public isn't allowed. Sucks but thats the way it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.