Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Went to Training camp today...

10 posts in this topic

Posted

That's awesome I'm glad we have Cam as our QB I really don't know how many other QB would have did something like that.

Posted

classic newts

Posted

Haha that's awesome.

Posted

I could die happy if cam ever threw me a football.

1 person likes this

Posted

In all seriousness, cool story.................................…..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bro.

Posted

I apparently can't post, so sorry for hijacking the thread, but i have a question about traing camp. How does the team normally notify the public if camp time is altered due to weather?

Posted

I apparently can't post, so sorry for hijacking the thread, but i have a question about traing camp. How does the team normally notify the public if camp time is altered due to weather?

Follow @panthers and @pantherspr on twitter

Posted

Ok, i already do that, so i will go with what i have.

Posted

Yeah, a lot of times it is a last second decision to move to the gym where the public isn't allowed. Sucks but thats the way it is.