Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Biscuit's Mountain Adventures

29 posts in this topic

Looks like you guys had a blast..I love that area of NC

1 person likes this

I see good places to get stoned. You did?

Stoned, as it hitting the actual stones... yes my youngest did that once...  about broke his wrist...  

Otherwise... no.

Looks like a fun family time.

1 person likes this

Cool pictures, looks like it was a pretty fun trip, glad you had a good time.

And yes, coming from Blacksburg to Wilmington, it's hot and humid. but I do not miss when those cold winds pick up in the winter...cuts right through you.

Now get back in the gym!

1 person likes this

Cool pictures, looks like it was a pretty fun trip, glad you had a good time.

And yes, coming from Blacksburg to Wilmington, it's hot and humid. but I do not miss when those cold winds pick up in the winter...cuts right through you.

Now get back in the gym!

Yeah... I went in Saturday about 10AM and thought I'd see you but didn't.  You went earlier right?  :p

We got home Friday just in time to catch the game and I meant to text you but forgot.

Hope to be going to college there next fall

I think my son is actually considering App now that we've been up there.  He's a senior this year.

Yeah... I went in Saturday about 10AM and thought I'd see you but didn't. You went earlier right? :p

We got home Friday just in time to catch the game and I meant to text you but forgot.

I think my son is actually considering App now that we've been up there. He's a senior this year.

nice yeah it's an awesome school

Yeah... I went in Saturday about 10AM and thought I'd see you but didn't. You went earlier right? :p

We got home Friday just in time to catch the game and I meant to text you but I forgot

I went in in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday. Making those gains in the afternoon.

1 person likes this