#78 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Meanwhile, NC STATE is under NCAA investigation for alleged tampering with an App State basketball player. Has NC State basketball gotten that bad that they have to  illegally pry an "athlete" away from Crap State??

REAP WHAT YOU SOW WOOFIES

article on State and tampering: http://espn.go.com/m...m-letter-intent

#79 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,650 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Meanwhile, NC STATE is under NCAA investigation for alleged tampering with an App State basketball player. Has NC State basketball gotten that bad that they have to  illegally pry an "athlete" away from Crap State??

REAP WHAT YOU SOW WOOFIES

article on State and tampering: http://espn.go.com/m...m-letter-intent

Just curious if you are worried at all about the indictments that came down in the unc football scandal?  There is apparently a link between Fats and a guy that works for Rosenhaus, Michael Johnson.  Michael Johnson and Fats are both friends with Greg Little and Little is represented by Rosenhaus.  Fats is also friends with Terrelle Pryor who is a Rosenhaus guy as well.  It seems strange that Fats has these ties to agents, people who work for agents, and has been renting luxury cars for unc athletes.  The dots are starting to get connected.

Attached Files

#80 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,650 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Another indictment today, Terry Watson (Watson Sports Agency).  He is charged with 14 felony counts so I would assume he is going to try and strike a deal and name some names.  Are any unc fans worried about it blowing back on the basketball team?  

#81 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Rumors floating around that suspension is going to be 5 games. Take this with as big of a grain of salt as you can find because they are unconfirmed and the "sources" aren't verified. I'm not endorsing this rumor either, as I still believe his eligibility is in danger, just relaying the info. I had the O/U of games he'd miss at 6. 

The suspensions/eligibility issues with other players have been coming out daily the past 2 weeks as we get closer to the reg season and I'd expect an announcement at any time. Regardless of what happens, I really commend Coach Williams for ignoring the negativity and not giving up on a troubled young man. He may have saved his life. 

#82 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,650 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Rumors floating around that suspension is going to be 5 games. Take this with as big of a grain of salt as you can find because they are unconfirmed and the "sources" aren't verified. I'm not endorsing this rumor either, as I still believe his eligibility is in danger, just relaying the info. I had the O/U of games he'd miss at 6. 

The suspensions/eligibility issues with other players have been coming out daily the past 2 weeks as we get closer to the reg season and I'd expect an announcement at any time. Regardless of what happens, I really commend Coach Williams for ignoring the negativity and not giving up on a troubled young man. He may have saved his life. 

That might be what unc has decided for Pj's transgressions this summer but the NCAA has the final say in just how much time he will miss.  Word is PJ and his mom were not very forthcoming with the NCAA so which is not good.  I still say it's a 10 game minimum suspension just for the 2 rentals he was caught in and if Fats is deemed a runner for any sort of boosters PJ is done in a unc uniform.  It will be interesting to see what the NCAA says since there seems to be a ton of "shadiness" surrounding PJ and some other members of the team. 

#83 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

We will see. Should find out soon.

#84 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

That might be what unc has decided for Pj's transgressions this summer but the NCAA has the final say in just how much time he will miss.  Word is PJ and his mom were not very forthcoming with the NCAA so which is not good.  I still say it's a 10 game minimum suspension just for the 2 rentals he was caught in and if Fats is deemed a runner for any sort of boosters PJ is done in a unc uniform.  It will be interesting to see what the NCAA says since there seems to be a ton of "shadiness" surrounding PJ and some other members of the team. 

Says who? You?  :thumbsu:

Here's a link from an independent NCAA source that backs up a lot of the sentiment here.

http://www.spatziba....nRodW1iIgkzMDV4

#85 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,159 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Is very nice the same as high quality though?

#86 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

please report the spammers instead of responding and quoting so that we can get rid of them

kthanxbye

#87 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,650 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

Says who? You?  :thumbsu:

Here's a link from an independent NCAA source that backs up a lot of the sentiment here.

http://www.spatziba....nRodW1iIgkzMDV4

Says people close to the investigation.  

Way to disprove me mrtrd!  Once again you bring so much knowledge and insight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com