Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did a Panthers fan actually say something about Defense?

85 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to see how that fast paced offense is treating their defense around week 6. Bet half that team ends up on the ir and bet they lose a lot of games in the 4th quarter this year.

Posted

for alejandro it's either poo idiotic posts from his keyboard all night or face the terrifying emptiness of his ironically possession-consumed existence. which would you chose?

Option C: Find something better to do

Posted

Talking poo about a preseason game on a rival's forum.

You're an excellent troll, I'll give you credit there.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Posted

origin_SouthParkCartman-7.jpeg

Posted

somebody buying chinatown Louis Vuitton trying to talk smack in football, gotcha!

Posted

somebody buying chinatown Louis Vuitton trying to talk smack in football, gotcha!

Didn't realize Champs Élysées in Paris was part of Chinatown. Maybe you should inform Louis Vuitton they located their flagship store in Chinatown, would be news to them. Lol

1002520_203256239836528_955054380_n.jpg

Posted

starting new threads compulsively, stalking me and writing comments on my huddle profile... alejandro please get in your bentley and go try to pick up some actual women. go ahead, go

So if the two threads I started in past week is "starting new threads compulsively", what do you call your new thread rate with two in just past 24 hour period?

Also Philip, I didn't realize reading your thread is considered stalking? I guess almost everyone on the board is stalking me, making some great points here. I think you're just mad cause you got a reality check of how your life sucks. Sure you claim to be successful with all your morals and good feelings and satisfying existence and love of fractals blah blah blah, well maybe you can cash some of that out and pay that tiny bill, I mean huge bill by peasant standards. You do realize collections stay on your credit report for 7 years, but no worries, maybe you can buy that future rental property cash once your credit is poo with the sales of White Trash Travels.

Posted

So if the two threads I started in past week is "starting new threads compulsively", what do you call your new thread rate with two in just past 24 hour period?

Also Philip, I didn't realize reading your thread is considered stalking? I guess almost everyone on the board is stalking me, making some great points here. I think you're just mad cause you got a reality check of how your life sucks. Sure you claim to be successful with all your morals and good feelings and satisfying existence and love of fractals blah blah blah, well maybe you can cash some of that out and pay that tiny bill, I mean huge bill by peasant standards. You do realize collections stay on your credit report for 7 years, but no worries, maybe you can buy that future rental property cash once your credit is poo with the sales of White Trash Travels.

not everything of value can be cashed out, young padawan. learn this and you too shall be wise.

Posted

You finally said something Alice could write back about.  All this logical reasoning in the football talk was over his head.

1 person likes this

Posted

You finally said something Alice could write back about. All this logical reasoning in the football talk was over his head.

shady.gif

Posted

yes, it was a hell of a run and no one on here will deny him that.  If he did that to our defense, imagine what he would do to yours.  Lucky for you, the Taints do have to face this offense this year.  If they did, we might have seen a bunch of new records set by Philly.

Posted

Remember that time Drew Brees threw 5 interceptions and 0 touchdowns against the Falcons?

Yet Alejandro talks about our quarterback.