Photo
- - - - -

RNC to block CNN/NBC primary debates if Hillary documentaries, show aired.

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

So you have vetted her against the other candidates already?  Seems like you might be a bit less than open minded, on voting anyway.  What gives?

IMO, Hillary was a FAR better candidate than Obama.

I didn't vote for Obama the first time around. Instead voted for McCain even though I realllllllllllly hated the Palin pick. That was hard to do.

Had Hillary been the nominee and not Obama in 08, I would have voted for her over McCain.

I don't really see any stars on the left popping up to take the nomination away from Hillary in 2016. She will be the next president.

A lot of women will vote for Hillary in the same way that blacks voted for Obama. My mom votes straight ticket republican, always, but even she told me she would have voted for Hillary if she had been the nominee.

#47 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Love to hear more about number 1.

She was first lady for 8 years so she has a decent idea of what the job entails, she has a clearer view of what she's getting into. She was a senator for 6 or 7 years, she was sec. of state for 4 years.  She's worked with non-profits, she's been a civil servant and she served on executive boards for companies.  I think she's passionate about public service. I don't agree with her on everything, I don't think she is a saint but as far as politicians go I like her.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.