Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we look bad against the Ravens, hit the panic button.

105 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I refuse to panic as the result of a preseason game. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

All I'm gonna say is that the Broncos are a Super Bowl favorite and they looked like a bad college team getting pounded out by the Seahawks last night. See anyone panicking about them?

We've kept things incredibly vanilla in the preaseason under Rivera. Remember when there was a legit debate over whether Cam or Clausen should start week one of Cam's rookie year? Then remember when Cam threw for back to back 400 yard games to kicl off his NFL career?

If I've learned anything about Rivera, it's to not judge anything team or scheme related in the preseason. Just watch the position and roster spot battles, because that's obviously all we're trying to get out of those 4 practice games.

Posted · Report post

I don't know about panic button, but our offense looks like sh1t so far. If we look like this and start 1-6...then pass me that button

Posted · Report post

Hard way to start the year. Need to come out firing

Posted · Report post

There's a small part of me that's happy I'm gonna miss the game against the ravens. Won't have to deal with overreactions and such

Posted · Report post

It isn't just the positions of weakness. It's the same poor-coaching rooted issues that have been present in the preseason throughout Rivera's tenure that has dragged into the regular season now making themselves evident this preseason as well. It's the exact same issues and Panthers fans have just cause to be concerned about them after they've proven themselves to be a legitimate cause for worry.

I get it now.

Posted · Report post

Thanks OP! ..nice to know exactly what to look for to know we will suck.  I'll keep my eyes peeled.  

Good 'ol Huddlers.  Scared to death to be optimistic.

Exactly how many of you people actually let the outcome of games and performance of a team impact your lives?

This is supposed to be fun.  Most or at least way too many of you are doing it wrong.

Posted · Report post

I refuse to panic as the result of a preseason game. 

Bingo............I guess Denver should be cleaning house.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hard way to start the year. Need to come out firing when it matters....which it won't until week one.

ftfy.

Posted · Report post

ftfy.

That is literally what I meant, so thanks I guess

Posted · Report post

That is literally what I meant, so thanks I guess

several are acting like preseason games matter. just clarifying.

Posted · Report post

There's a small part of me that's happy I'm gonna miss the game against the ravens. Won't have to deal with overreactions and such

Yeah, if we lose against the Ravens I'm probably goin to take a "vacay" from the huddle. This place is gettin' b!tchy, like Lionel Richie.