Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would a trade be in order in the near future?

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's trade for Darren Sharper

Posted

Trade some low round picks on vet Olineman who may be cut? I'm down with that. Could be the only choice we've got.

Posted

I wonder what we could get for Fua...

1 person likes this

Posted

Do not know if we could afford that.  I know as it stands the cap is looking decent. Being that the situation I do not see Albert being brought in, unless the chiefs give him to us. Is he not owed a substantial amount of money? That would be the other thing to keep an eye on, the player that wouldbe traded would take minimal amount of money. I am also not against getting WR help instead of OL help. The more I think about it now. OL or WR help would be just what is needed.

It was more of wishful thinking. Significant upgrades in the OL position will probably come from the draft. I think the panthers biggest trade chip is Greg Hardy ( Cam and Kuechly are "untouchable"). Greg Hardy is about to enter his prime and has not been given a large contract. The Jaguars are desperate for pass rushers. Perhaps they would give us Eugene Monroe (26) for Greg Hardy.

I rather keep Hardy though.

1 person likes this

Posted

A salad, with no veggies,dressing, cheese or croutons...so, basically... lettuce!

Posted

A salad, with no veggies,dressing, cheese or croutons...so, basically... lettuce!

Warm lettuce microwaved for 4 minutes. With ketchup.

1 person likes this

Posted

Two used Q-Tips

An aquarium with a crack in it

Five lottery tickets - already scratched off. 

Posted

Warm lettuce microwaved for 4 minutes. With ketchup.

I'm gonna be sick :(

3 people like this

Posted

Two used Q-Tips

An aquarium with a crack in it

Five lottery tickets - already scratched off. 

I assume you mean one of those options, certainly not all three!!!

Posted

Would love to see us execute a trade for someone worth a damn. Problem is we have no positions deep enough to trade anyone who has value. Stew and Dwill don't have trade value anymore because of their contracts and now Dwills age and Stews health.

The only thing we have are draft picks, I'm sorry.

2 people like this

Posted

Oh please, that's not the reason why. Today's NFL doesn't value the RB position like it did 5-10 years ago. Yet, teams like Arizona, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, etc need a feature back.

Have you heard of Leveon Bell, Giovanni bernard, Daryl Richardson, and Arizona is screwed. But we have no trade value at running back. Two running backs,one injury prone and one 30 with outlandish contracts. We have no one of any value who is tradable at any position.

Posted

I'm gonna be sick :(

Then I perfectly described watching Fua get shoved back out of the pocket :D