Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

History Made Tonight

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just astounded by how some of our fans turned on Cam. I mean, really?

Tom Brady had a horrible night tonight. Why? Because Brady and his o-line/weapons had zero chemistry (sound familiar?).

Cam certainly has his own struggles to deal with. There are several facets to his game that he can and I believe will work out.

That being said, he snaps the ball and is on the run literally every fricking play. It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

I guess a solid O-line is the same as my Valtrex medication. You truly don't appreciate what you have until it is gone.

Posted

Absolutely... I really hope we're able to find help after cuts.

Honesty bringing in Wharton would make this line better. Replacing Amino would make it much better.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have our offense been able to put an offensive TD drive this preseason?

Cam to lafell for a TD 1st preseason game against Bears

Posted

In no way am I writing off this season, but the potential to add a WR and LT (first legit time to do so) in the 1st 2 rounds next year could set this team up beautifully for years to come

I'm tired of waiting for next season.

3 people like this

Posted

Cam to lafell for a TD 1st preseason game against Bears

Was that even considered a drive? Norman set them up.

Posted

I just hope Shula can adapt.

Ok, so your O-line is complete poo. Let's understand that and move forward amicably. Don't force whatever it was you thought you could do, and now start working on what you'll actually be able to do. Bootlegs, three step drops, screens. I know Cam loves to air it out, but we need to cut that crap out if he isn't realistically going to have an opportunity to do it without someone's shoulder pad landing firmly in his oblique muscle..

2 people like this

Posted

I'm tired of waiting for next season.

Well obviously, that's why I said I'm not writing this season off. I'm very optimistic about this year. But I don't believe we're a contender with this OL. Thus, my statement about 2014 being "the" year potentially. 

Posted

Need PEDs IMO.

Posted

Cam certainly has his own struggles to deal with. There are several facets to his game that he can and I believe will work out.

That being said, he snaps the ball and is on the run literally every fricking play. It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

I guess a solid O-line is the same as my Valtrex medication. You truly don't appreciate what you have until it is gone.

Oh no doubt. Cam still needs to improve -- I concur, but our o-line is making aspects of the game tougher on Newton. How the hell do we fans want him to dominate in the passing game without a rushing attack and good protection?

I couldn't agree more with you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well obviously, that's why I said I'm not writing this season off. I'm very optimistic about this year. But I don't believe we're a contender with this OL. Thus, my statement about 2014 being "the" year potentially. 

Yes, I agree with you. Thus, in a way, we're both "waiting" for next season.

Posted

Offensive line has to get fixed wonder who gettlemen has in store to call

cuts are comnig I don't see bell staying