Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Hardy wants to get paid.

Watch it with the personal attacks.

sorry. i call it how i see it when talking about getting rid of a once in a lifetime kind of qb.

you cannot allow him to leave for nothing, because he has value. if we wait until he gets 13 sacks this year, then it would be to late to trade him.

sorry. i call it how i see it when talking about getting rid of a once in a lifetime kind of qb.

Personal attacks are not allowed in this forum even if thats how you see it.

it is a dumb statement...

Wasnt there a thread speculating how much Cam will get when the time comes?

Id love to see Hardy get an extension, he is important to this defense being dominant. Be nice if CJ restructured like most everybody else on the team....

If you think Gettleman isn't weighing paying Cam a record breaking contract against keeping a dominating defense in place then you aren't thinking clearly.

it's hilarious how zod picks and chooses what are personal attacks in this sub forum...

i tell somebody to stop being dumb about letting the best player or one of the best players on our team, the franchise qb leave. and i'm warned. whatever.

If you think Gettleman isn't weighing paying Cam a record breaking contract against keeping a dominating defense in place then you aren't thinking clearly.

stop with the personal attacks. i just woke up god.

it's hilarious how zod picks and chooses what are personal attacks in this sub forum...

i tell somebody to stop being dumb about letting the best player or one of the best players on our team, the franchise qb leave. and i'm warned. whatever.

Incorrect.

You said he was so dumb. That is a personal attack.

Calling a statement dumb is not a personal attack.

Got it?

I am not emotionally attached to any player on the Panthers team, well, except for 89 a bit.

I am an accountant by degree. I look at things a bit more business like, thus all the threads over the last few years about not spending on multiple running backs.

No doubt Cam has physical abilities. At the end of the 5 years however, I would judge him not on hype or potential, but on results. Same with any player.

I hope Gettleman runs the team with less emotion and take a results oriented approach to not only RB's but DE's and yes, the QB.

I do not care how much potential a guy has, if we can't get past .500, then move on. AND as dumb as I am, I am not making the "move on" determination just yet. But only mentioning it when folks are already setting aside millions for Cams next contract. I would take the square wheels approach there.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GreenvillePanther

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts