50 replies to this topic

#46 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,524 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:47 AM

He's had extensive time with the 1's all preseason.

No he hasn't. It's been Olsen with Hartsock or Brockel. Williams has gotten most of his time with DA and PIckles.

#47 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,830 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

Because you hate the Gamecocks and Tarheels.

#48 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

No he hasn't. It's been Olsen with Hartsock or Brockel. Williams has gotten most of his time with DA and PIckles.

If this were true it'd be a great point. Unfortunately, if you'd go back and watch the games you'd find that Williams took many reps with the 1's this preseason, most especially last week.

#49 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

It is a waste of time, the battle for practice squad bragging rights.

#50 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

• ALL-PRO
  • 695 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

Anderson vs Jimmy, nothing else that I am interested in this week. And please Mr. Shula, keep the playbook closed till game 1. Then we light up them Seahawks. Go Panthers!

#51 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

At this point I would say know the game ain't worth watching at this point. All the starters and most of the backers who be backing up the starters will get a series or 2 if lucky. To prevent guys getting hurt in a worthless preseason game, Also for the fact that my UNC Tar Heels season opener is Thursday night against the Game Cocks. I much whether watch the Heels play in a game that means something then watch a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers play. Know most of them will be in asking for someone order at burger joint another week. I love my Panthers. But when my Heels are playing a game that means something on the same night. I whether watch them instead. Enough said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com