Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers waive Kealoha Pilares, 11 others

144 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just ready for someone to be cut so Short can take their number. 68 is fugly.

Posted

Posted

I doubt it. Addison and Alexander will win the back up jobs. Roh and Horton are likely heading to the PS.

I used to think that too. Keep 9 DL with Kearse the 5th guy at DT. But he hasn't done anything in preseason. Which makes me think we'll keep 5 DEs instead.

Posted

Posted

I believe those three mentioned are going to IR if they clear waivers.As far as Fua goes, unless he is Rons illegitimate son by a woman somewhere on the big island, I don't know how he sticks.

Lol

Posted

I used to think that too. Keep 9 DL with Kearse the 5th guy at DT. But he hasn't done anything in preseason. Which makes me think we'll keep 5 DEs instead.

The Panthers lured Addison from Washington for a reason. He had a couple of nice plays against the Bears and Eagles, yet I haven't seen him much (limited snaps?)

Posted

Addison has looked good in preseason from what I've seen.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol to the guy on here who said "ordering my Pilares jersey" two years ago when he took that kickoff back versus the Lions

1 person likes this

Posted

Fua must poo gold

1 person likes this

Posted

If Fua is not cut I call for drug testing on coaching staff.

I hope for performance enhancers!

Posted

If Sione Fua is cut, there will only be one player from the Panthers 2011 NFL draft on the roster, and that player is Cam Newton. That's sad.

He should have been cut in this round of cuts. If that SOB makes the roster I will question everything in life.

2 people like this

Posted

Why the hell isn't Fua in the first round cut?

1 person likes this