Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI, most people believed Martez Wilson was going to take Will Smith's spot all along,

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

harylson isnt bad 

Posted · Report post

dude its ok we have this random no name scrub that wouldnt make the 53 man roster of most teams thats marginally better than our injured first round bust

soo-per-bowl

Martez Wilson And Gallette are no name scrubs that wouldn't even make roster on most teams!??? Wow, just don't comment on stuff you have no clue about instead of making stuff up. If you kept up with th Saints you would have heard about both of these guys nonstop since last year.

Posted · Report post

They have done absolutely nothing but "flash" potential.  You know many players do the same thing every year and don't pan out?  A lot.

You keep ignoring the fact that your defense blew last year and will blow again.  

Posted · Report post

They have done absolutely nothing but "flash" potential. You know many players do the same thing every year and don't pan out? A lot.

You keep ignoring the fact that your defense blew last year and will blow again.

Lol @ Fat Pat assuming that Wilson and Gallette will be able to maintain their efficiency...I know it's probably been a few decades since he's done cardio, but I feel like he still should be able to recognize the effects of fatigue.

Posted · Report post

Lol @ Fat Pat assuming that Wilson and Gallette will be able to maintain their efficiency...I know it's probably been a few decades since he's done cardio, but I feel like he still should be able to recognize the effects of fatigue.

He knows it. It's what happens after he stretches to coat his taint with Peter Pan.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

gotta at least give it to the stains for trying, lose a starter one day and trade a 7th round pick away for another starter on the next.

Posted · Report post

Martez Wilson And Gallette are no name scrubs that wouldn't even make roster on most teams!??? Wow, just don't comment on stuff you have no clue about instead of making stuff up. If you kept up with th Saints you would have heard about both of these guys nonstop since last year.

lol backup role players for the worst defense in NFL history, excuse me for not having their likeness carved in statue just yet

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Saints defense don't want none of Armanti Edwards.  He averages like 40 yards per catch.