Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, so I saw a little speculation about Raiders' D. Moore

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So we want to go after a guy who has poor attention, suspect motivation, and inconsistency.  Why????

there have been plenty of guys who were reported as exhibiting this sort of behavior, switched teams, and suddenly were the most dedicated, energy-infusing, locker-room-strengthening guys anyone had seen. sometimes a change of scenery can do worlds of good for a guy.

Posted · Report post

that also discounts the fact that it's also idiotic to ignore talent for "character concerns"

Posted · Report post

He would be worth a 4th rd pick.... At least we would know what we are getting.

Posted · Report post

there have been plenty of guys who were reported as exhibiting this sort of behavior, switched teams, and suddenly were the most dedicated, energy-infusing, locker-room-strengthening guys anyone had seen. sometimes a change of scenery can do worlds of good for a guy.

Right on. I mean it's Oakland. It's gotta be demoralizing to play on a team that never shows improvement year after year. At least here he can grow with a true franchise QB. Moore is similar to Mike Wallace to me and we could use that kind of player.

Posted · Report post

I remember him flashing at the beginning of his rookie year or just the raiders game i have actually watched and i was impressed. I would think about giving up a pick for him but dont know what exactly.

Posted · Report post

So we want to go after a guy who has poor attention, suspect motivation, and inconsistency.  Why????

Tradition mostly. 

See Dwayne Jarrett, Keary Colbert, Rod Gardner, etc.....

Posted · Report post

yeah I'd love for the Panthers to sniff around this possibility. 

Posted · Report post

I can tell that some of you aren't familiar with Denarius Moore. He's an  upgrade over every WR we have, save for Smitty. And, at this point in their respective careers, he could even challenge Smitty for the number one spot if given some motivation.  Even if you think that's a stretch, Moore can easily become a top tier WR2 (or, what I would call a WR1-2 hybrid). We could obviously do worse in the draft, especially once you start talking third and fourth round.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Moore > LaFell, Gettis, Ginn, Hixon, AE

Posted · Report post

I'd absolutely give up a 4th or 5th for a NFL proven talent, especially seeing that he proved himself on a shtty team.

Posted · Report post

I'd absolutely give up a 4th or 5th for a NFL proven talent, especially seeing that he proved himself on a shtty team.

Yea, but didnt Louis Murphy proved himself on a shitty Oakland team too?

Still I would love to get my hands on Moore.

Posted · Report post

I'd actually would give up a 3rd for Moore even though I said a 4th. I think the potential is there with the kid. Especially on this team playing along with Cam, 89, and Olsen we would be able to explore him more. Moore can definitely stretch the field with his speed. He had a very good game vs. ATL last season too. We're going to need more weapons playing against that TB secondary. Moore would be a perfect fit.