236 replies to this topic

#196 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

he has a good match up this weekend vs a decent Mizzoui DL. will be glued in.

Definitely, his match up against Kony Ealy should tell us a lot more about his pass pro.

#197 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

woops double post

#198 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

Ggggggggg

#199 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

We could still use a number one type corner with some speed and man cover skills. Depending on free agency and who's bpa, corner may an option in round one.

Late first cornerbacks: Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State, my first choice
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Oregon
Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech
Marcus Roberson, Florida
Bradley Roby, Ohio State

#200 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

I agree with on U on Dennard. I would love to have him in Carolina his physical play & ability to play the run well would be perfect. Gettleman loves DE so don't be surprised in the 2nd or 3rd we take Kareem Martin who to me is 1st round talent

#201 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Greg Robinson OT from Auburn is out there mauling people, getting to the second level and making some huge blocks.he can seal, reach, down block,kick out, even go kick out a CB on a screen. really like his game and he fits the mold of OL we should be targeting. pass blocking seems to be decent as well.he is a monster.

#202 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,620 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

WRs come in all sizes with different attributes. I would like to see how Cam would be with a big target like Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M. that will go up and get it in tight coverage

#203 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Greg Robinson OT from Auburn is out there mauling people, getting to the second level and making some huge blocks.he can seal, reach, down block,kick out, even go kick out a CB on a screen. really like his game and he fits the mold of OL we should be targeting. pass blocking seems to be decent as well.he is a monster.

Yup, the only thing is that his play is now elevating him into, likely, the top 3 OTs in the class.  But if that pushes someone like Kouandjio or Ogbuhei down to us I won't complain to much.  Hell even a La'el Collins would be fine with me.

#204 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Yup, the only thing is that his play is now elevating him into, likely, the top 3 OTs in the class.  But if that pushes someone like Kouandjio or Ogbuhei down to us I won't complain to much.  Hell even a La'el Collins would be fine with me.

i agree, i know some say Collins will be a OG in the league because of how fluid he moves, but he has played LT at a high level in the SEC. he has the athleticism to stay at LT in my eyes. they also said the same thing about Cordy Glenn, and now he is a stable at LT for the Bills.

another guy who is a nasty mauler type is Brandon Scherff LT from Iowa. Iowa is known for producing OL and he will be the next in line if he declares.

#205 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

If FSU and OSU meet in the BCS Championship and Benjamin has a big day against Roby, he may be gone by our pick. I know Roby's stock has dropped a bit, but it'd definitely raise Benjamin's.

#206 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

i agree, i know some say Collins will be a OG in the league because of how fluid he moves, but he has played LT at a high level in the SEC. he has the athleticism to stay at LT in my eyes. they also said the same thing about Cordy Glenn, and now he is a stable at LT for the Bills.

another guy who is a nasty mauler type is Brandon Scherff LT from Iowa. Iowa is known for producing OL and he will be the next in line if he declares.

I've started seeing Scherffs name pop up, nasty in the run game, pass pro isn't bad, but isn't the greatest, susceptible to speed rush and swim moves, but hes one of those technicians that can be coached up some more to fix his habits.  I'm gonna try and watch Iowa's bowl game for him and see more of Fiedorowicz.

#207 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

I've started seeing Scherffs name pop up, nasty in the run game, pass pro isn't bad, but isn't the greatest, susceptible to speed rush and swim moves, but hes one of those technicians that can be coached up some more to fix his habits.  I'm gonna try and watch Iowa's bowl game for him and see more of Fiedorowicz.

seen him play vs Nebraska and he dominated in all phases of the game. wanted to see him matched up vs Gregory the speed rusher from Nebraska and he did a good job vs him. he rode him up the field making a good pocket for the QB. he also dominated in the run game. i will watch him in the bowl game to see if he plays that well again.

#208 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Tre Mason is a damn good RB.over 300 yards, and 4 TDs in the SEC championship vs Missouri a pretty good D.

#209 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

Brendon Scherff, OT Iowa, is returning for his senior season

#210 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,367 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

@RapSheet: Talked to a GM Tuesday who offered this: “No QB is rising faster than Fresno St.’s Derek Carr.” Then asked: “What if Texans have No. 1 pick?

@RapSheet: GM believed Carr could go 1. “He’ll blow up at the Combine” RT @NJBeerNerd: @RapSheet they'll take Bridgewater. Carr not surpassing Teddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com