Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Preseason is now over, how do you feel?

Preseason is over, how do you feel   133 votes

1. 1. Now that the preseason is over, how do you feel this season is going to go?

• Super Bowl
    • Playoffs? Playoffs?
    • Rivera's third verse, same as the first, sub .500 I am, I am
    • Jadavean Clowney, come on down. You are the next contestent for franchise savior
    • pie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

9-7 to 10-6, with the potential to not reach those numbers being higher than exceeding them.

Posted · Report post

Yeah sure.. our secondary is weak. weve had like 8 interceptions all preseason, scrubs.

Our D is good. Front and back end.

Posted · Report post

I'm glad you Tavon Austin fans do not make roster choices, like I said he's nothing more than a kick returner. LotuleleI for President.

Posted · Report post

I'm actually excited this year to see the offense on the sidelines and the defense on the field. I just hope like hell they're not out there for three whole quarters of the game.

Posted · Report post

What do we have?

A great defense!

Who wins championships?

Question answered!

Posted · Report post

I vote pie because this team is a mixed bag. I can totally see us getting creamed in games this year but I can also see us dominating them. Just depends on coaching and luck.

Posted · Report post

Kinda weird that the most points we scored came from backups and the defense. However at least I saw some movement from the offense which has been rare this preseason. if they can keep that up and the defense keeps getting turnover like this, this could be interesting.

Did we lead the preseason in interceptions?

Posted · Report post

Sure it is preseason but we were tied for first in interceptions, 4th in passes defended, 5th in forced fumbles, 6th in sacks and 9th in points allowed.

The whole notion that the front 7 will make your secondary look good has been totally true for us.  This is what Rivera does everywhere he goes.  His defenses are top five by year 3.  This has always been Panther football- a tough defense and an offense that scores enough to win along with reliable special teams.  The last few years has made many people forget the formula that has worked so well for us over the years.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hung over...very hung over.

What was the question?

Posted · Report post

This defense wins us a championship.

Posted · Report post

We might not start as well as we all hope. But give this o-line time to gel and we make a strong playoff run. If defense continues to provide us with this sort of feild postioning in games, it will be a bad year to play the Panthers. Possibly even a divisional sweep seeing how our division games start later in the year than normal? I will remain a humble fan regardless of any outcome. But I feel very strongly about this years potential. Hope Clowney enjoys being a Bill!

Posted · Report post

Like a Pepsi

the League standard being coke.........and a pepsi is like a flat coke......