• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Zod

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

gettis hasn't shown me anything that would make me believe he could "stay healthy".

isn't that the same knock on Hixon?  did he even play in the preseason? (that's a legit question cos i missed the pittsburgh game and i watched the other three at bars...enough said)

isn't that the same knock on Hixon? did he even play in the preseason? (that's a legit question cos i missed the pittsburgh game and i watched the other three at bars...enough said)

They knew what they were getting with hixon though. He's also simply a better receiver than gettis.
  • Pie 2

They knew what they were getting with hixon though. He's also simply an all around better receiver than gettis.

fixed, at least for my perspective.

gettis may be faster and more athletic, but from the sound of it hixon may understand more about the game and his role and respnsibilities, ie he may require less coaching and work than gettis would.

Hixon has been pretty underrated around here. The Huddle tends to get really angry at people who are injured and assume they suck. Hixon's talent level puts him at #3 for us. He's like a faster Lafell, really.

• Pie 1

@josephperson: #Panthers have signed wide receiver @bbersin10 to their practice squad.

@bbersin10 is Brenton Bersin for the RT right tackle/retweet people

@josephperson: #Panthers also expected to sign wide receiver James Shaw to the practice squad.

• Pie 1

@josephperson: #Panthers have signed wide receiver @bbersin10 to their practice squad.

@bbersin10 is Brenton Bersin for the RT right tackle/retweet people

@josephperson: #Panthers also expected to sign wide receiver James Shaw to the practice squad.

Dang.... Gettis' injury is either really serious or he's really done here in Carolina!!!