Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Sideline Celebrations

29 posts in this topic

Posted

How can RG3 get fined for a t shirt on the sidelines, but Newton wear these hideous shoes hes peddling and the NFL turn a blind eye?

All these mods, and this guy is still here pretending to be a Panthers fan.

2 people like this

Posted

How can RG3 get fined for a t shirt on the sidelines, but Newton wear these hideous shoes hes peddling and the NFL turn a blind eye?

despite what Espn says, the NFL knows who the real superstar is.

2 people like this

Posted

It's sad, I've been conditioned to read this thread title and expect Cam maturity bashing. I think his youthful exuberance is an asset. I just hope Cam will be himself and not let the critics change him. The media is full of stuffy old white guys that try to cram Cam into their mold of a perfect QB. But the history of the NFL is highlighted with guys that did it their own way. Primetime, Sapp, Michael Irving, Jim McMahon, and Steve Smith. This game is built on personality and Panther fans need to embrace Cam's.

God forbid that someone would let the opportunity to be self righteous and not insist that it's a racial thing.

You get the politically correct reward of the day. Nobody but bigots would contradict you.

Posted

Loved the comment RR made about Colin possibly returning kicks... he said he runs really fast in a straight line.

Posted

Loved the comment RR made about Colin possibly returning kicks... he said he runs really fast in a straight line.

It was a very good run. Took a lot of contact and kept trucking.

Posted

Cam having fun is a good thing. But seriously, those shoes are awful.

Posted

How can RG3 get fined for a t shirt on the sidelines,  but Newton wear these hideous shoes hes peddling and the NFL turn a blind eye?

Your comments are as predictable as my morning dumps, and of the same quality.

2 people like this

Posted

All these mods, and this guy is still here pretending to be a Panthers fan.

I applied for the position on the platform that I'd bust that ass. I was denied the opportunity unfortunately. Maybe next election.

3 people like this

Posted

I applied for the position on the platform that I'd bust that ass. I was denied the opportunity unfortunately. Maybe next election.

You've got my vote, don't worry.

1 person likes this

Posted

grits finally throwing off the costume i see

4 people like this

Posted

Grits, is that you?

1 person likes this

Posted

We all know Grits is still here. If anyone needs proof, find the racist Redskins fan.

2 people like this