800 replies to this topic

#616 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

No problem. I warned Red because I saw it, I was just asking him to show me the post he was referring to as I hadn't seen it.

Point is, keep it civil. I try to warn people before I actually "mod warn" them, lol. Attack the argument, not the person.

Thank you Red for posting this.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Red you're the one telling people to stop posting. Then the whole tears thing is a bitch move by you as well.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:snapback.png

I curse because I want to. And as long as I didn't call you a fuging idiot. Me using a curse word in a sentence shouldn't bother you.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Another Bitch move by Red.

Just because some feel Gettis played better and has better potential then Edwards. You must be in a Fan club. Grow the fug up.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Then you must stay in your basement all day. Again not my fault ask mommy to let you out.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Again why the fug does that bother you so much? Who made you thread length moderator?? You could always leave the thread any time you choose.

As the Mod can see I'm attacking his actions not the person.

Not 1 time did I call him a name.

#617 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,681 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

Let it go...

#618 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,977 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

I've said when you don't have solid option you need more options on the roster.

And again I'll admit I'm worried about this WR position this year. I was just more scared about our DT position at draft time.

I was the one screaming draft Hopkins but if Star can play every game like he did against the Ravens the I like the pick. Somebody that can stop the running back before he gets going.

I'm concerned about the future of the WR position but I believe for this year we have enough to contend. But players are going to have to step it up. Lafell can't drop passesw on 3rd and long(I think Cam missed Ginn for a td on that play) and Edwards is going to have to make some plays as well. I think Hixon will be a solid target if he stays healthy.

Next year with nobody under contract but Steve Smith worries me.

#619 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,332 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Let's get back to talking about how bad Gettis is at following directions. 

#620 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,465 posts

Haha 40 pages about a guy with 500 career yards. NFL fever. Catch it!

#621 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,722 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Haha 40 pages about a guy with 500 career yards. NFL fever. Catch it!

Such is the life of a Panthers fan.

#622 markbm62

markbm62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

mods help I can't stop myself from clicking on this thread, please lock it and save me. :phew:

#623 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

I'm truly surprised to come into a David Gettis thread and find the usual pieces of poo trashing Edwards instead of realizing that their main squeeze from 2010 poo the bed and couldn't nudge out the same player they're trashing.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the guy who lost a camp battle to one-legged Hixon, stone hands Ginn and Armanti Edwards. We've got a coach who has to win now and a GM in his first year who has about 400 years of personnel eval, I'm sure they're just shooting from the heart and never liked poor little David.  It couldn't have anything to do with camp performance. Didn't they see Gettis make that snag against the future Hertz renta-car manager?? Don't they realize that Armanti sucks??

What's funny is most of you had Gettlemans penis so far down your throat that you couldn't bend one of your legs 2 days ago.  Now.. "hmm.. i really have some questions about where this here franchise is going hurrrrr". fuging dipshits.

Ban away.

Nobody is trashing Edwards just stating facts and worries.

It's not his fault he was drafted in the 2nd round.

It's not his fault he hasn't proven to be a WR yet.

But everybody can express concern about how this situation was handled.

Hixon practice 2 times at TC and played in 1 Preseason game.

AE did well in TC but only played 1 preseason game and still has a question can he be a WR when he isn't going against Teammates.

Gettis practice in TC missing no time and made plays in 3 preseason games.

Plain and simple this looks like it wasn't a fair competition from the start and it didn't matter what Gettis did. He would not have made this team.

#624 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

I was the one screaming draft Hopkins but if Star can play every game like he did against the Ravens the I like the pick. Somebody that can stop the running back before he gets going.

I'm concerned about the future of the WR position but I believe for this year we have enough to contend. But players are going to have to step it up. Lafell can't drop passesw on 3rd and long(I think Cam missed Ginn for a td on that play) and Edwards is going to have to make some plays as well. I think Hixon will be a solid target if he stays healthy.

Next year with nobody under contract but Steve Smith worries me.

I'm all about getting Cam protection and Weapons all offseason. I promise buddy you won't hear me fighting against doing this at all.

#625 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

AE did well in TC but only played 1 preseason game and still has a question can he be a WR when he isn't going against Teammates.

Plain and simple this looks like it wasn't a fair competition from the start and it didn't matter what Gettis did. He would not have made this team.

I think Gettis' injury is more serious than anyone here thinks it is...this is the ONLY thing that would make sense at this point.

We all "assume" that he "tweaked" it during pre game... But I think it's worse than this, and that's why he's not on the squad. His production earned him a spot...

I think we will find out very soon and this 42 page fiasco will have been all for nothing

#626 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,885 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

#627 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,668 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

Are you serious you think Gettis is the only player this happens for??

How long have you've been a Panther/football fans??

This will never end. There will always be a player that some in the fan base thinks got shafted.

When did I say he was the only one?

The Panthers are all I've ever known. I was only 4 when the first game was played.

#628 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

I think Gettis' injury is more serious than anyone here thinks it is...this is the ONLY thing that would make sense at this point.

We all "assume" that he "tweaked" it during pre game... But I think it's worse than this, and that's why he's not on the squad. His production earned him a spot...

I think we will find out very soon and this 42 page fiasco will have been all for nothing

We will see but when we started Camp you had Pat Y, Person, and JJ talking like Gettis never had a chance and the FO had moved on.

Now the way it played out makes it seem like they were right.

#629 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,722 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

I'm truly surprised to come into a David Gettis thread and find the usual pieces of poo trashing Edwards instead of realizing that their main squeeze from 2010 poo the bed and couldn't nudge out the same player they're trashing.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the guy who lost a camp battle to one-legged Hixon, stone hands Ginn and Armanti Edwards. We've got a coach who has to win now and a GM in his first year who has about 400 years of personnel eval, I'm sure they're just shooting from the heart and never liked poor little David. It couldn't have anything to do with camp performance. Didn't they see Gettis make that snag against the future Hertz renta-car manager?? Don't they realize that Armanti sucks??

What's funny is most of you had Gettlemans penis so far down your throat that you couldn't bend one of your legs 2 days ago. Now.. "hmm.. i really have some questions about where this here franchise is going hurrrrr". fuging dipshits.

Ban away.

citizen_cane.gif

#630 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,885 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Yes Gettis participated in training camp, and by all accounts played poorly.

You keep saying "AE only looked good in shorts against his own teammates".  Well what does it say about Gettis that he didn't even look good in shorts against his own teammates?

One last question, do you think it is intelligent to keep players who are playing poorly in practice based on production three seasons ago?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.