Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs Seahawks Tailgate...

87 posts in this topic

Posted

If you can't serve beer until noon and we bring our own to drink from 10-noon, what is the $10 Byob charge for?

To help recoup the costs of all the expenses - parking lot, band, etc...  If we didn't charge a little for people to come out then we wouldn't be able to pay for the party.  And it's only $5 if you bring MillerCoors products.  

Posted

Well --- its official...... The Huddle tailgates of old (ones I would fly in from Alaska to be apart of) are officially over.... Im doing all away games this season, but if we host a playoff game I will give it a shot, but damn, it just doesn't seem right....

#damngoodtimesatthehuddletailgate/memories

I'd like to believe that all of you who attended had something to do with it being such a good time.  That part isn't any different.

What away games are you going to?  I'll be in Miami, ATL, and SF.  

Posted

If you can't serve beer until noon and we bring our own to drink from 10-noon, what is the $10 Byob charge for?

Where are you thinking of hanging at hatter? I'm planning in being parked by 8 at the latest.

Posted

3 hours before kickoff? I'm going to the MNF game what am I gonna do all day? (Assuming all Huddle tailgates will be like this)

Posted

Where are you thinking of hanging at hatter? I'm planning in being parked by 8 at the latest.

There is a lot across (across 4th street before Graham if you're coming from 77) from mine that is $20.  From what I saw the first two games and what I know from that side of the stadium, it's pretty fair and you're not going to get any closer than that.  Then you can come over to the Growler at 10am and check it out.  It's free to get in to come see it....

Posted

Well --- its official...... The Huddle tailgates of old (ones I would fly in from Alaska to be apart of) are officially over.... Im doing all away games this season, but if we host a playoff game I will give it a shot, but damn, it just doesn't seem right....

#damngoodtimesatthehuddletailgate/memories

Thanks Debbie Downer.

I for one am excited for the tailgate and have heard nothing but great things about it.

Posted

look out.................a petition should soon follow.

2 people like this

Posted

I won't be there f

Posted

I won't be there for the opener. My wife's mother passed away and I will still be at the funeral on Sunday in Pennsylvania.

Posted

There is a lot across (across 4th street before Graham if you're coming from 77) from mine that is $20.  From what I saw the first two games and what I know from that side of the stadium, it's pretty fair and you're not going to get any closer than that.  Then you can come over to the Growler at 10am and check it out.  It's free to get in to come see it....

Thanks.  That's the area I want to park in, and then enter on Graham.

Posted

I miss Mush.

3 people like this

Posted

I spend most of my money trying to get CofC girls hammered (by the flesh hammer, heyooooo) and whatever is left goes to gas fumes and parking. Is there a cheaper ticket that will allow me to sample food without shame?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I may be able to hammer a couple for you. How much you payin' ? Can you post some pics.