Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

When Do You Guys Hit The Can on Sunday? During Offense or Defense?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,349 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

To cryptically answer your cryptically written question, let me repeat myself:

I want to watch all 3 sides of the team so I pause the gd DVR. 

Think you've got it figured out now?

The OP question doesn't really have anything to do with watching the game, per se.  What he's really getting at is something to the effect of:

Even though normally the exciting thing is to watch your team on offense, since that is when they score, has this team turned the tables so much that you'd opt for watching the D over the O?

I say yes.  In fact, our special teams has improved dramatically as well, suggesting that of the 3 aspects of the game, the offense may actually be the least exciting for Panthers fans to watch, at this point.

#62 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,929 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

At the game, you go after a score. Wow, you'll miss the point after attempt. By the time the commercials are over and the ball is kicked off, you'll be back. 

#63 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Couple pounds of this should solve your problems!

Attached Files

#64 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

The OP question doesn't really have anything to do with watching the game, per se.  What he's really getting at is something to the effect of:

Even though normally the exciting thing is to watch your team on offense, since that is when they score, has this team turned the tables so much that you'd opt for watching the D over the O?

I say yes.  In fact, our special teams has improved dramatically as well, suggesting that of the 3 aspects of the game, the offense may actually be the least exciting for Panthers fans to watch, at this point.

lol And you're getting it to the point as if he wrote it in a different language.  Don't need to be thinking so deep.  The question was What part of the game would you voluntarily miss to take a piss?

My answer stands.  None.

#65 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

lol And you're getting it to the point as if he wrote it in a different language.  Don't need to be thinking so deep.  The question was What part of the game would you voluntarily miss to take a piss?

My answer stands.  None.

No Mother Grabber was correct. The question was what phase of the game do you enjoy watching the most. Everyone that loves the Panthers enough to sign up to a Panthers message board watches the entire game. The point is do you enjoy the defense more this year?

You see some people in radio or message boards phrase things in interesting ways to add a little color to a topic. Anyone with half a brain can pick up on it. But that's ok, obviously I overestimated the Huddle. You guys clearly have a very basic reading comprehension level.

#66 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

fuging bambi killers

not bambi...bambi's mom and dad.

bambi is next year. :)

#67 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

{{sigh}}  Let's not talk about reading comprehension.  It's sorely lacking on your part too.

I do not enjoy watching any of the 3 phases of our team any more than the other.  To put it in a positive, easy-to-read sentence:  I enjoy watching all 3 phases of the Panthers and I do not want to miss any of it.  So, I pause the game.  Or, when at BoA stadium, I will go with a cheerleader time out or halftime.  They do have the radio feed in the bathrooms.

That's what most here were answering using the same tone you used when asking the question.  If you start with a "bathroom joke" you're going to get bathroom jokes as answers.  You so easily stepped right into it.  What else did you expect? And you think the Huddle needs more color?  lmao!

#68 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Adult diaper if I am at the game. I change the used diaper at the half and put it as close to opposing fan base as possible.

If  I am at home, I use an elaborate series of mirrors in case I cant hold it until the half.

For the sake of the OP, If i had to choose to miss an offensive or defensive series this year, I would miss an offensive series.

#69 panthernation23

panthernation23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

during the commercials, who the fug goes during the game?

#70 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

This is a pretty crappy thread...pun intended.

If you just simply asked "Do you enjoy watching our offense more or our defense?", you would've avoided all these predictable responses. But you're asking for it when you try to be "creative" and phrase it the way you did. Which isn't a big deal, but then when it backfires you get defensive and call people stupid cause they didn't play along with this dumb concept. Classic Huddler...try to show a little humility dude.

#71 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

the commercials and halftime...who the fug, in their right mind, goes to the bathroom during the game?

Cowboy, Saints, Falcon and Buc fans.

#72 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,736 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

Its called a cat box folks. Its all in the squat, pretend to be Kalil and hike it.

If people are around, then that wont be good. Think of it like this...

If the players can battle it out like champions against the other team, you must learn how to battle it out against your own. Sacrafice.

#73 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,382 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

I go before the game and at half time.  I actually go in the stadium early enough to use the john, by a beer, and get in my seat.  If I had to go during a play (not happening) it would be on offense since the stadium should be quiet then anyway.  If you are leaving your seat while we are on D, you are not getting loud (edit:maybe some of you are in the stall), and you might as well stay home where you can hit the pause button.

#74 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

I can see the TV from the throne...

I go when I need to.

#75 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Why did I waste my time and read 2 pages of this post. Like I really care when everyone else goes to the bathroom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com