#46 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

how much is parking?

#47 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'll be there before I have to head in early to the field. If we have never met please stop by and say hello.

If we have already met, say hello anyways.

If I owe you money, don't say hello.

Sorry if a dumb question, but is there any type of benefit going on? Such as for a food bank or for under privileged children?  

#48 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Anyone have any idea on when the band starts playing....When the band isn't playing do they have music playing??

#49 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Ready for this DEF to show up and show what we can do.......

#50 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,382 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

Anyone have any idea on when the band starts playing....When the band isn't playing do they have music playing??

roaring riot said its going to be a DJ.  usually that means non stop music.

#51 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Sorry if a dumb question, but is there any type of benefit going on? Such as for a food bank or for under privileged children?  

Proceeds from the tailgate go to benefit Blondes vs Brunettes Charlotte.  You can find out more about their cause here

#52 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

We had a band last week, but we're going to have a DJ on Sunday.  He's going to start right at 10am and go until 1:30pm.  A lot of people loved the band, so we'll see what the feedback is from having a DJ and decide what we're going to do for entertainment for the Giants game.  

#53 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,670 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

I don't know if they still do it, but a free way to park that I used to do when I didn't live near the stadium:

Get into a building parking deck before 8:30 or 9 (I used to use the Carillion between Poplar and Church on Trade St.).  Grab a ticket on the way in.  Since they usually hire attendants to take money at a jacked up rate for games, they keep the gates open after they show up and take your money as you drive in.  When you leave, the gates are open since they assume you already paid earlier.

No idea if it works anymore, I did it for about 3 years in my earlier Huddle days. 

#54 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

I'll be there and things will get crazy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#55 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,495 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

yeaaaaah...  kind of a dumb question..........

#56 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

yeaaaaah...  kind of a dumb question..........

Sometimes you guys are unbelievable. I was simply asking if I should bring some canned goods or a toy to donate. I never been to one of these "official" tailgates. Sorry for trying to help out the less privileged. 

#57 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Sometimes you guys are unbelievable. I was simply asking if I should bring some canned goods or a toy to donate. I never been to one of these "official" tailgates. Sorry for trying to help out the less privileged.

Just give cash........it's always the right size and color.

#58 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Just come out, have a good time, and cheer on the Panthers...that's plenty of support

#59 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Just come out, have a good time, and cheer on the Panthers...that's plenty of support

Thank you. I just want to hang out with Panther fans. At BOA stadium, you just never know. It always seems to me that you're just as likely to run into the opposition's fans as you are to find the home team crowd. Pathetic really.  

#60 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Thank you. I just want to hang out with Panther fans. At BOA stadium, you just never know. It always seems to me that you're just as likely to run into the opposition's fans as you are to find the home team crowd. Pathetic really.

Well...the Huddle and our Roaring Riot group are doing the best we can to change that culture. That's really all we are about. Panthers fans trying to make a statement for ourselves....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com