Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Bills fans are saying....

117 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thank you for these threads each week Zod. It's always so interesting to me to get into the minds of the opposing fanbase. A lot of those guys seem pretty damn confident that they will "circle the wagons" and get a victory, but I can't really see any scenario where Carolina loses this game.

Posted · Report post

I can't trash em.   They're the "US" of the north. Fans of a rebuilding/retooling team  that has gone on for several years without making the playoffs.    Fans just looking to latch onto anything positive they can,  after several years of being the whipping boys. 

It's like looking in a mirror and I can't be mad at me.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I checked out the espn chat for this game, even a Seahawks fan was talking shit saying panthers front 7 would destroy them. Pretty sad...

Posted · Report post

I think a lot of us are looking at this game through homer glasses and think we can't lost this game. Although i see it as highly unlikely,the bills are a legit threat to us and being at home helps even more.

Posted · Report post

I think a lot of us are looking at this game through homer glasses and think we can't lost this game. Although i see it as highly unlikely,the bills are a legit threat to us and being at home helps even more.

Anyone who thinks we can't lose this game....doesn't watch Carolina
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I can't really see any scenario where Carolina loses this game.

Click this....

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Usually I would say this is a sure win, but then I remember we have RR and his million tricks of giving away sure wins. 

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thank you for these threads each week Zod. It's always so interesting to me to get into the minds of the opposing fanbase. A lot of those guys seem pretty damn confident that they will "circle the wagons" and get a victory, but I can't really see any scenario where Carolina loses this game.

we've turned losing into an art form. same with rationalizing each loss.

it's what we've become good at.

looking at the bills now is like looking at us in the future, minus the multiple superbowl losses. until we actually start winning games and finishing them, we have very little reason for confidence. we'll always look good and some in here will contend that we looked like the better team, but until we actually start finishing games...this is our destiny. always that team that is just on the brink of being good with a long history of futility and excuses.

we absolutely can lose this game.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's the Debbie Downer Bowl. The game should be cancelled and each team awarded a loss to keep their fan bases "happy".

Posted · Report post

yeah, it''s a shame that so many fans can't be giddy about their teams inability to win games.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's the Debbie Downer Bowl. The game should be cancelled and each team awarded a loss to keep their fan bases "happy".

Yea I know it's crazy it's like if your team has been missing the playoffs for many consecutive years, fans aren't going to be very enthusiastic I mean what the fuck is the deal with that
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yea I know it's crazy it's like if your team has been missing the playoffs for many consecutive years, fans aren't going to be very enthusiastic I mean what the fug is the deal with that

If you aren't enthusiastic about it why waste any time with it. It's sole purpose is entertainment right? If it's not entertaining than one would be stupid to waste time and money on it and let it turn you into a whimpering emo.

2 people like this