116 replies to this topic

#61 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Haha! I like that dudes logic. "The Bills are use to losing......" therefore, "it won't faze them now..... I predict a win by at least a TD." Lol!

Don't faze me, bro!

#62 RudieCantFail

RudieCantFail

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

We'll probably kneel 1:30 seconds before half time with all 3 timeouts. Then punt the ball away on 4th and inches while being down 7 points in the 4th. Thus giving them a perfect opportunity to run the clock out. Another gutless play calling game by Ron Rivera. We lose by 7 even though we dominated the whole game. 17-24 bills.

#63 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

Well, I just hope no one on the Bills teams pulls a murder/suicide and inspires his team.  Because that's the only way I see the Bills beating us. 

34-10 Panthers win.

3-4 sacks

1 bomb pass play for over 50 yards

I always try to think as if I was on the team and buy in to what the team is trying to do.  Until the players revolt I won't.

#64 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,253 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

"Why am I a Bills fan?"

#65 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

the pats shot themselves in the foot several times last week. i fully expect to smack these fools around. the bills are trash.

#66 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,696 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Even though they're worried about what we did to Lynch, for some reason, I'm worried about Spiller.

#67 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,003 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

I'm more worried about Jackson than Spiller. We tend to handle the starter just fine and then get gashed later in the game by his back-up. Turbin did way better against us than Lynch.

#68 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,499 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

I'm more worried about Jackson than Spiller. We tend to handle the starter just fine and then get gashed later in the game by his back-up. Turbin did way better against us than Lynch.

Jackson is a physical runner....we are pretty physical and talented upfront.  He should be stopped with good discipline from us fairly well.

Spiller has a unique skill set...that scares me.  He can simply make you look dumb.

#69 mbarbour21

mbarbour21

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

True, but I also feel like it is more the style of the runner. Seems like we are built to stop the Lynch/Stephen Jackson type backs vs Mccoy/Spiller type.

Just my opinion

#70 thennek

thennek

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

Similar to the Panthers always let the backup QB look good.  Last year, the Panthers made Brady Quinn look like Tom Brady. 

#71 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,003 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Similar to the Panthers always let the backup QB look good.  Last year, the Panthers made Brady Quinn look like Tom Brady. 

Due to the short passing game, which was opened up by being gashed up the middle because Fua was on the team.

Everything is lining up to replicate the Chiefs game.

#72 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,499 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

Don't faze me, bro!

That made me bust out laughing in the middle of class lol

#73 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,696 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

True, but I also feel like it is more the style of the runner. Seems like we are built to stop the Lynch/Stephen Jackson type backs vs Mccoy/Spiller type.

Just my opinion

This is what I was getting at. It's the quick, ultra-fast, shifty backs that seem to give us trouble despite our speed at LB.

Lynch is a power back. It's the guys who hit the hole or make their cut and go that give us the most trouble and do the most damage.

#74 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Jackson is a physical runner....we are pretty physical and talented upfront.  He should be stopped with good discipline from us fairly well.

Spiller has a unique skill set...that scares me.  He can simply make you look dumb.

that's where i think TD comes in. have him play the role of spiller spy.

#75 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Bills now live on the short passing game (slants, etc) and nifty backs that can run and catch.That's just what our secondary sucks at as proven week 1 and the wonderful bears game last year.We couldn't get of the field either game.RR better get it together and not say after the game that they weren't expecting it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com