Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't wait to see the Rivera presser

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Missed opportunities, it's a process, we have to play better, injuries.....blah blah blah....

Posted

"we went conservative last week, we lost, we tried to overcompensate by throwing lots of deep balls today, and we lost.  The common denominator is me, so I resign."

- Ron Rivera

4 people like this

Posted

The reporters will of course pussy out and say "H-how d-do you f-f-feel about the execution o-of..."

I would love to be in that room and say "Why are you keeping shula around when he is so fuging awful?"

Posted

What's Cowher's #

Posted

Using the players as his scapegoat.

Posted

I have never wished so much ill for anyone human being so bad as I wish it on Rivera. I hope he gets fired tonight and never finds another job in his life.

2 people like this

Posted

"Its a process. We are that little brother and one day we are going to grow up and fight back and I ca ca ca can see it. Lets not forget thi thi this is ju ju just the 2nd game of the year.

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe Rivera conference will be a gettleman/JR conference?

Posted

you know he will. that's what he does...deflect blame.

We had opportunities....blah, blah, blah

Something about being correctable....blah, blah

Something about getting better and adding in a young team comment....blah, blah.

I hated Fox. Fox was better. We downgraded. As a former Rivera bandwagon guy we need to move on. Richardson won't give McD a shot.....so we are stuck with Ron for at least 75% of the season

Posted

What's Cowher's #

DUDE. Retreads are bad! Look at the disaster unfolding in Kansas City now with Andy Reid.. Oh wait

Posted

I wish more than anything I could be in the press room and just drill Rivera with questions for hours on end. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish more than anything I could be in the press room and just drill Rivera with questions for hours on end. 

Or drill him with a chair for hours on end.

4 people like this