Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam has to feel trapped on a terrible football team

480 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

he does not have that option

In the position of QB1 you are charged with winning the trust of each and every unit.  They are not charged with winning yours.  It goes with the territory.

That said I completely agree that there is a possibility that he hurried a throw or two because he does not have complete trust.  But even that is not excusable.  

Please stop posting your illogical drivel...

Posted · Report post

Please stop posting your illogical drivel...

oh boy.  was that a copout post?

please explain what exactly is illogical about the post you quoted with this remark

after that I'm going to ask you to actually define drivel in case you want to get a head start in another window

Posted · Report post

too bad we'll never know.  I'd sure take the opportunity to find out if it were possible. 

in a second.

I wouldn't.  I respect you and others prefer Luck, but I'm happy with Cam.

Know what I would take in a second?

Competent coaches.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't.  

Know what I would take in a second?

Competent coaches.

I can respect that.  Great coaches are a huge difference.  

That said.  I do not think I will ever see Luck make throws down field like I saw Cam make today.  I don't think a coach can change that.  It's the same as it was three years ago.   All coaches could do is maybe give Cam more chances to make up for the huge errors when they come.

That may be enough.  Maybe not.

Posted · Report post

lmao. you're making my point for me idiot. So let me get this straight, we are debating Cam vs Andrew Luck, and you want to bring up Win/Loss record? Trust me, that's not a road you want to go down. This isn't a winnable debate for you. You'd be better off folding and taking your loss now.

lmao Luck brought a 2-14 team to the playoffs as a rookie and has 8 game winning drives in 18 career games. Cam is 13-21 as a starter. But yes, lets debate wins and losses :)

Let's talk about Luck's performance in the playoffs when his team needed him, you empty scrotum.

Or do you not care to share those statistics? I'll help you.

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG

A. Luck 28/54 288 5.3 0 1 3-21 31.2 59.8

Oh and let's not forget a fumble that was lost. Pick up the pieces and get out troll.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

he does not have that option

In the position of QB1 you are charged with winning the trust of each and every unit. They are not charged with winning yours. It goes with the territory.

Decent enough for a Disney film, but the intent is little more than a platitude.

That said I completely agree that there is a possibility that he hurried a throw or two because he does not have complete trust. But even that is not excusable.

Wasn't intended as an excuse.

Posted · Report post

Let's talk about Luck's performance in the playoffs when his team needed him, you empty scrotum.

Or do you not care to share those statistics? I'll help you.

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG

A. Luck 28/54 288 5.3 0 1 3-21 31.2 59.8

Oh and let's not forget a fumble that was lost.

Pick up the pieces and get out troll.

hahahahah what game was that? The playoffs? very interesting game you chose. 

1) you picked ONE game. Want to compare ONE game vs ONE game? ok:

Cam Newton vs the NY Giants:

16 completions in 30 attempts. ZERO tds THREE ints

see how easy that is?

2) wow, you really have the balls to bring up PLAYOFFS? Luck takes  a 2-14 team to the playoffs? and you are using that as a "pro Cam" argument? LMAO! Too bad we havent's seen that in 6 years :)

terrible terrible debate for you. Like i said, just end now. You are making a fool of yourself in front of 100's of Huddlers

Posted · Report post

About as much as you typing "YourMomsLover" in every other one of your posts. Lol

It's like Im always on your mind. Lol every single day you post some bullshit about me. It's awesome lol.

I mentioned your name one time here. Yet you have your eyes glued to the screen.

Today is the first day we've interacted in awhile. If you're lonely, get a pet.

Posted · Report post

I can respect that.  Great coaches are a huge difference.  

That said.  I do not think I will ever see Luck make throws down field like I saw Cam make today.  I don't think a coach can change that.  It's the same as it was three years ago.   All coaches could do is maybe give Cam more chances to make up for the huge errors when they come.

That may be enough.  Maybe not.

What are you talking about? He made those kinds of throws his whole rookie year, hence the reason his completion % was in the low 50's. 

Posted · Report post

Decent enough for a Disney film, but the intent is little more than a platitude.

Wasn't intended as an excuse.

disney film.  I appreciate the humor there but I still believe there are more responsibilities placed on the QB and one of them is to make everyone believe in them first so they bust their ass for him later.  Just my opinion.

fair enough.   I thought you were making a point that the oline did not garner his full trust and so i felt you were inferring that since he did not trust them he was somehow forced into some situations that he handled poorly.

I guess I was wrong there.

Posted · Report post

Comparing Luck to Cam is more useless now than it was even during the draft. Panthers and Colts are two completely different teams and there's no telling what those stats would look like with the QBs swapped. This is pointless.

Posted · Report post

so why are people in here blubbering about andrew luck when he put up a similar stat line to cam and his team lost today

just save up your mcdonalds paychecks and buy your jersey and shut up already

2 people like this