Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We All Have The "Cam Newton 2012 whiny Disease" waaa!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Calm the F34ck Down : the reality is to get to a point where were on the same level as Sanfran, Seahawks and Greenbay are today this poo will take time. 

The difference between last year and this year is that we have Upgraded our defensive line and of course that has given us a chance to come this close to beating Seahawks, almost winning against buffallo which is a very very deeply talented team. 

In a perfect situation we win both games.. the reality is we need more talent and depth that you cant build in one off season. 

If you watch documentaries about the Patriots before they were a dynasty(they are just an average team now) they went through hell which of course john fox made sure we were in before he got ran out. 
-Yes we all now hate loosing

- Yes we want to win -

-Yes the NFL is that competitive and if they field a better more talented team than us and even if mistakes are not made theres a possibility they will win. 

- Yes i cant wait to see us go against 49'ers :) that will be a fun game. 

Its nice to see the offensive line gelling and im sure we will start winning games. In the meantime - i cant wait to see us play Atlanta , Tampa , New England .. e.t.c

In the meantime :AS MUCH AS I EMOTIONALLY BROKE DOWN YESTERDAY WATCHING US LOOSE lol :

Calm Down And Enjoy watching the Panthers on their Upwards Journey to being one of  the most talented team in the NFL.

Posted

Seriously

Posted

....but how can i believe you?

Posted

I used to ride with this train of thought, but I am done.

Posted

propagandamachine = jerry richardson

1 person likes this

Posted

As long as Rivera is the Head Coach of this team we will be mediocre or worse no matter how much time goes by....

Posted

Ron is that you?

Posted

....but how can i believe you?

bolded sentences and spelled losing loosing, how can you not believe?

3 people like this

Posted

I would be more willing if I was seeing a year to year progression as a team. Unfortunately we are not

Posted

Calm the F34ck Down : the reality is to get to a point where were on the same level as Sanfran, Seahawks and Greenbay are today this poo will take time.

The difference between last year and this year is that we have Upgraded our defensive line and of course that has given us a chance to come this close to beating Seahawks, almost winning against buffallo which is a very very deeply talented team.

In a perfect situation we win both games.. the reality is we need more talent and depth that you cant build in one off season.

If you watch documentaries about the Patriots before they were a dynasty(they are just an average team now) they went through hell which of course john fox made sure we were in before he got ran out.

-Yes we all now hate loosing

- Yes we want to win -

-Yes the NFL is that competitive and if they field a better more talented team than us and even if mistakes are not made theres a possibility they will win.

- Yes i cant wait to see us go against 49'ers :) that will be a fun game.

Its nice to see the offensive line gelling and im sure we will start winning games. In the meantime - i cant wait to see us play Atlanta , Tampa , New England .. e.t.c

In the meantime :AS MUCH AS I EMOTIONALLY BROKE DOWN YESTERDAY WATCHING US LOOSE lol :

Calm Down And Enjoy watching the Panthers on their Upwards Journey to being one of the most talented team in the NFL.

Shut up, no one is whiney. We are all collectively calling for the head of the worst "GAME DAY" coach in the history of the merger era NFL. He will never be a head coach in the NFL again after this year. Just like Hurney is unemployeed and Lovie Smith.
1 person likes this

Posted

All we need to do is calm down and enjoy.  More suck please, thank you.  The season is not over by a long shot but I'll be damned if I'm optimistic.

Posted

"almost winning against buffallo which is a very very deeply talented team"

You sir, know nothing about football......