Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is it too early to talk Draft

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Do we go Clowney or offensive line?

Posted

A thread was already made after the game.

Posted

Why would we get Clowney? With a dominate pair of defensive tackles who can open take up blocks, and with Frank Alexander, we don't need a defensive end.

Posted

Nope not too early at all. I dont watch college so someone give me a run down of top flight WRs and o lineman. Any Julio Jones in thos draft? Any Matt Kalils? Any Patrick Petersons? Shoot

Posted

That's the sad part about it. Our season ended so early.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd even consider QB if there's a stand out one coming out this year. Maybe someone we groom in case this Cam thing doesn't improve.

Posted

halfway through september and this is the kind of threads we've got. at least last year they didn't come until october.

tragic, it really is

5 people like this

Posted

Dumb son of a bitch Rivera will screw us over at the end of the season and win 6 straight.

2 people like this

Posted

Like I said early today, I have checked out before the end of the season, just not before week three.

Posted

halfway through september and this is the kind of threads we've got. at least last year they didn't come until october.

tragic, it really is

We're just able to see the writing on the wall. It's the same damn story from the past 2 years. 

Posted

Nope not too early at all. I dont watch college so someone give me a run down of top flight WRs and o lineman. Any Julio Jones in thos draft? Any Matt Kalils? Any Patrick Petersons? Shoot

This is actually a very solid draft. Jake Matthews and Taylor Lewan are the big name tackles. Both could be franchise left tackles, but I'd prefer Matthews.

Receivers look good. There's Lee, who is a speedster-down the field type. There's Jordan Matthews who is a possession, high-skill type, who could be a lot like Julio.

Corners have players like Courtney Roby and Purifoy. Purifoy is a solid starter, but could have some character concerns (see: Janotos Jenkins).

Posted

Yes it is too early