63 replies to this topic

#16 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

If it wasn't for Monday Night Football, I would have watched ESPN for exactly zero minutes this year.

#17 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

ESPN hates Cam.

#18 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Susy Kobert naked on espn then maybe I'd watch

#19 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUIT WATCHING ESPN, DUMMIES!

lol

Can I nominate this for something?

#20 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Frankly I dont care. Ive defended Newton countless times but i wash my hands of him now. This guy cant have consistently good games in a row to save his life. Who knows, maybe when we get a new HC next season he will pull a Alex Smith under Harbaugh and finally start to turn it on, but as of now hes just a meh QB and I hope Gettleman drafts a QB in the 2nd round and we find a Andy Dalton.

#21 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

QUIT WATCHING ESPN, DUMMIES!

lol

They make it so easy to do by making every show not produced by Bill Simmons unwatchable.

#22 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Emanuel was far from stunning. 2 yard slants arent very tough to throw

Brady made a living out of that.

#23 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Frankly I dont care. Ive defended Newton countless times but i wash my hands of him now. This guy cant have consistently good games in a row to save his life. Who knows, maybe when we get a new HC next season he will pull a Alex Smith under Harbaugh and finally start to turn it on, but as of now hes just a meh QB and I hope Gettleman drafts a QB in the 2nd round and we find a Andy Dalton.

The Andy Daltons in the QB world is not hard find. Any immobile pocket passing QB is a Dalton.

#24 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,215 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Cam might not have played defensive backs, but missing on throws certainly didn't help us.

#25 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Cam might not have played defensive backs, but missing on throws certainly didn't help us.

Dude, every body misses on throws. What is wrong with you. The team was up 6 with 1:30ish left. For crying out loud, the ignorance in this place.

#26 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,215 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Dude, every body misses on throws. What is wrong with you. The team was up 6 with 1:30ish left. For crying out loud, the ignorance in this place.

NEWB.

#27 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Whoa Cam!  Nooo Cam!

#28 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

I was watching the highlights between the Colts and Dolphins on NFLN, they almost entirely show clips of Luck. Do you wanna guess who the winning team was? It's the nature of the beast. Those networks make it a point to undermine certain players while trying to over promote others. By the way, Luck completed less than 60% of his passes as usual.

Psychologically they believe if they bombard their audience with the same misinformation over and over that they will start to believe it. But that only works if you don't know what they're trying to do. For example, no one can convince me that Luck is some gifted player that no one have ever seen before. Or convince me that Cam is a mediocre player. Because I know the media make it a point to sell me those 2 ideas. Apparently this whole forum is already falling prey to their tactics.

#29 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

NEWB.

I guess this makes it your 1,409th idiotic post.

#30 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,250 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

Cam had an awful game and helped put 23 points on the board and had the team in a position to win. Andy Dalton had a great game and put 20 points on the board. And don't give me Steelers D vs Bills D. The steelers defense is nowhere close to what it use to be.

Cam is never going to be perfect, but he will put us in a position to win more often than not. what the fug is wrong with people.

And don't even get me started on the difference between the weapons Dalton has compared to Cam. This Cam bashing is absurd. He had a bad game and still had 2 tds 230 yards and 1 pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.