Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

http://www.upworthy....dard-looks-like

#2 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,322 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

This is silly, black people don't own any ground for them to stand on.

#3 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

this thread has big time potential

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,558 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

this thread has big time potential

Now you know how we feel when y'all post UNC football threads.

#5 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

UNC football

UNC has football?

#6 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Attached File  i-dont-know-979ap4.jpg   28.53KB   0 downloads

#7 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Attached File  what-you-did-there-i-see-it_thumbnail.jpg   36.58KB   0 downloads

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,322 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

HAY GUYZ

I heard that the NRA was created after the Civil War so black people could have guns so whats all this about

#9 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

http://www.theroot.c...black-gun-owner

#10 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,916 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

http://www.theroot.c...black-gun-owner

and this is why I smh at liberals saying "see even Reagan wanted gun control!" like he was progressive on that issue

#11 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,525 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

and this is why I smh at liberals saying "see even Reagan wanted gun control!" like he was progressive on that issue

it's not about reagen being progressive but about modern conservatives being way far beyond conservative in some ways despite idolizing Reagen  :P

#12 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

This is likely the only path to reasonable gun control... arming all minorities.

The bill will be introduced in the US House by Nancy Pelosi and will be entitled the "Affordable Arms Act".

However, it will be popularly referred to as Obama Gun not to be confused with Obama Care or Obama Phone.

#13 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,916 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

it's not about reagen being progressive but about modern conservatives being way far beyond conservative in some ways despite idolizing Reagen :P

I worded that badly but that's what I meant.

In comparison the neoneocons actually sound more reasonable than RR so don't give them any ideas.

#14 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

People are ignorant to think gun-control works 100% and tons of laws are the answer. My fiancée is near the end of her criminal justice masters program at Arizona State University and she will tell anyone from her study and research that gun control is not the answer. Hopefully my beautiful bride to be will get her PhD because her insight is priceless and at just 23 she has a bright future. Two undergrad degrees in political science and criminal justice and soon in December a masters in criminal justice.

Its not the gun, it is about mental health. Most to all the way "mass shootings" have mental health issues as the root of the problem. Look at gun free zone mass shootings compare to not also. Only regulation I am for is about the end result action of an individual past through a basic screening, such as a violent felony or multiple misdemeanors no gun rights, and mental health screening to protect society. Gun type is irrelevant through basic knowledge and common sense that guns do not kill people, people kill people through individual action. No matter what number of regulation is passed, killings will continue but we can take minor steps to prevent at the same time while not violating individual liberty.

#15 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

"Human rights can only be assured among a virtuous people. The general government . . . can never be in danger of degenerating into a monarchy, an oligarchy, an aristocracy, or any despotic or oppresive form so long as there is any virtue in the body of the people." George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." Benjamin Franklin

I find citizens transferring moral responsibility to a central power leads to a slow corruption of morals in the long term. Thus transforming society by placing social burdens through norms and through substitution to fill the moral obligations. What happen to the virtuous man and a healthy family/communities. Fug it, give me a police state. Who needs morals or families when the state or gangs can fill the void :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com