Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons suck

136 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Umm... Catfish Alice pied me

I think I need to re-evaluate my life

and sanitize...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Umm... Catfish Alice pied me

I think I need to re-evaluate my life

kill it with fire and delete your account, that's what i'd do

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

kill it with fire and delete your account, that's what i'd do

I'm not sure that'd be sufficient

I may very well have to destroy the entire internet and any evidence that it ever existed

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure that'd be sufficient

I may very well have to destroy the entire internet and any evidence that it ever existed

better go get a bag of Funyuns, you'll be up late.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

he's spreading it around...like gonorrhea!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But he's cool as ice. No?

He's got something like 1600 yards, 10 TDs, 3 Ints and a 100ish QB rating. He's one of they few Falcons who can be safely designated "Not the Problem." The defense and OLine, however...

Posted · Report post

He's got something like 1600 yards, 10 TDs, 3 Ints and a 100ish QB rating. He's one of they few Falcons who can be safely designated "Not the Problem." The defense and OLine, however...

His average depth of throw is 4.3 yards, and he has completed 4 throws of 20+ yards, it's kinda easy to get a high passer rating when almost every throw is a dump off or checkdown.

Of his impressive 1649 yards so far, only 47.1% of them came through air, the remaining 52.9% were yards after catch. There is only one QB with a lower percentage of yards in air, Blaine Gabbert with 41.8% of his yards coming through air.

In comparison, Newton has 64.1% of his 885 yards coming through air and is only getting 35.9% of his yards after catch! imagine how different some games would have turned out if his receivers were giving him the 52.9% yards after catch that Ryan is getting helped with by his receivers?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Matt Ryan doesn't have CN's arm? Color me surprised!

Posted · Report post

His average depth of throw is 4.3 yards, and he has completed 4 throws of 20+ yards, it's kinda easy to get a high passer rating when almost every throw is a dump off or checkdown.

Of his impressive 1649 yards so far, only 47.1% of them came through air, the remaining 52.9% were yards after catch. There is only one QB with a lower percentage of yards in air, Blaine Gabbert with 41.8% of his yards coming through air.

In comparison, Newton has 64.1% of his 885 yards coming through air and is only getting 35.9% of his yards after catch! imagine how different some games would have turned out if his receivers were giving him the 52.9% yards after catch that Ryan is getting helped with by his receivers?

who cares?

Posted · Report post

Matt Ryan is a noodle arm douche......

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Screenshot_115.png

1 person likes this